**Task 2 :New parents should attend parenting courses

Dear teacher,

Please help me check my IELTS writing task 2 essay.

Thank you,

Task 2 :New parents should attend parenting courses to ensure the growth of their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In recent years, parenting classes has become popular as these classes help parents to some extent to bring up their children. Therefore, some people argue that to ensure the entire development of their children, new parents should attend parenting classes. Personally, I do completely disagree with this view.

There are several reasons why parenting courses benefit for new parents. First of all, these courses equip a various range of parenting skills such as child psychology, basic medical training and sort of other skills that allow new parents to protect their children from server diseases stem from carelessness of parents and also parenting skills shortage. Besides that, attending parent courses are not only to have a better understanding of the child via valuable skills, but also places parents and children can join in family activities, which make a great contribution to reinforce the family bond between fathers, mothers and their children. As a result, these children are lived in safety and love from their own exemplary parents.

On the other hand, it is impossible to force all parents attend to parenting courses because of practical reasons. Firstly, many parents need to spend more time making a meeting, that lead to a fact that they do not able to manage to join in the classes. Furthermore, there are still many parents who are living under the poverty can not afford to pay tuition fee at parenting classes though they have awareness of the benefits of these classes. Therefore, instead of attending to parent classes, they tend to ask their parents and relatives for help in taking care of children.

In conclusion, although both views have certainly some validity, it seems to that it is better to not force all new parents attend parenting courses. Alternatively, asking advices from life long experience people in family are easier and more suitable to ensure the growth of the children.

2 Likes

Dear teacher,

Please help me check this IELTS essay.

Thank you very much,

1 Like