talking in a class

Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? Give specific reasons and details to support your choice.

I have spend most of my life visiting lectures. Nevertheless,I think that my statment on this subject can not be completed. As we know there are two major parties in classrooms: teachers and students.So I judge this only as a student. From my point of view classes where both teachers and students talk is the best, and there are a number of reasons for me to say so.
Firstly, I would like to mention that all people makes their judgments based on an amount of information they know. In the same moment teachers are named so because their work is to increase someones knowledge about subject they are teaching. So it is easy to presume that they have greater amount information than students usually do. When explaining something to a person teacher can think that it is easy becouse he is familiar to a topic.This is why students in a class should a least ask questions to assure that they well understood a subject. In other option there is no point in teaching.
Secondly, I strongly belive that it is better to teach someone how to find an answer than give it to him.It does not matter how long or hard you are studing, you can not be prepared to each and every situation in this life. Ability to solve a problem is as important as a quanity of knowledge you have.
Thirdly, it is not an exaggeration to say that people are different, and it is logical to assume that they think and understand things differently. In any class there are present students that understands easier than outheres. It may happen that questions and discousions would help others to understand that they were aneble to understand before.
For the last reasone I would say that it is easier to remeber things witch were involved in a discussion, and this way teaching becoms more effective.
In conclusion, I would like to say that one of the most needed abilities in common life is ability to comunicate with other people. This is not affected by fields or subjects of study, so thats why classes sould be as communicative as possible.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university students (1)

Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? Give specific reasons and details to support your choice.

I have spent most of my life visiting lectures. Nevertheless, I think that my statement on this subject cannot be completed. As we know, there are two major parties in classrooms: teachers and students. So I judge this only as a student. From my point of view classes where both teachers and students talk ARE the best, and there are a number of reasons for me to say so.

Firstly, I would like to mention that all people MAKE their judgments based on an amount of information they know. In the same moment teachers are named so because their work is to increase someone’s knowledge about subject they are teaching. So it is easy to presume that they have A greater amount OF information than students usually do. When explaining something to a person A teacher can think that it is easy becAuse he is familiar WITH a topic.This is why students in a class should a least ask questions to assure that they HAVE well understood a subject.

Secondly, I strongly beliEve that it is better to teach someone how to find an answer than give it to him. It does not matter how long or hard you are studYing, you can not be prepared FOR each and every situation in this life. THE ability to solve a problem is as important as THE quanTity of knowledge you have.

Thirdly, it is not an exaggeration to say that people are different, and it is logical to assume that they think and understand things differently. In any class there are present students WHO understand easier than OTHERS. It may happen that questions and DISCUSSIONS would help others to understand that WHICH they were UNABLE to understand before.

For the last reason I would say that it is easier to remeMber things WHICH were involved in a discussion, and this way teaching becomEs more effective.

In conclusion, I would like to say that one of the most REQUIRED abilities in common life is AN ability to comMunicate with other people. This is not affected by fields or subjects of study, so that IS why classes sHould be as communicative as possible.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
You have made a remarkable improvement in a very short time Pit. Congratulations. Now is the time to slow down and pay closer attention to your spelling. This is the one thing that is marring your excellent progress.

Kitos. 8/10