Talk about your user name

Mine means “skill” + “luck”.

I have no nickname. I usually talk with clever people. So, they like their names and can show themselves without using nickname. I think person use nickname when he wants to be impressive in the crowd or to hide his real name on the forum. My name connected with word vitality. And I really have a lot of energy inside. So, I don’t need nickname at all.

hi my name is aires,coz i’m born under this sign and i’ve the characteristics of it.

hello
it is very nice to admire some one to use his name
it seems that you admire him a lot

What do you want to do?

Why have you put the same text under every thread?

There’s nothing special in my nickname, it comes from my whole name which is Eleonora. And the shorter one is Nora that’s all :slight_smile:

My user is Trangpigi. First I decide to write Trang- just my real name but there was a user with that name, so I write Trangpigi because there is a pig(you know, something, like, my box for saving money).
Trangpigi doesn’t mean that I’m fat or something!!!

Hah you already see what mine mean… But I have another one…
B3l1, 3 like e, and 1 like i
B E L I which mean white on my language… because of my white hair. ylw :stuck_out_tongue:

This is my real name and it means the star.

My name is kingofsanda.

my real name is Aigerim, but all of my familiar people, include the members of my family called me as Aiko, it doesn’t mean nothing, just simple and short.

Hi
Hawra is my real name , but usually i use pink as my nickname…