Take a trip by oneself vs. Take a group trip which do you agree?

Nowadays an increasing amount of people choose to take their trips alone. Benefits indeed exist in this form of taking trips for travelers, such as they have enough personal time to search for a piece of quiet; however, in my opinion, perhaps they could enjoy a much better vacation if they take their trip within a group.

First of all, group trip plan can relatively reduce the cost spent on the vacation since many scenery sites take an disaccount if the number of travellers per group arrives at a certain number. Last summer, I, together with my three female friends went to the Old Palace, a magnificent architecture built in ancient China. The tickets seller at the front door told us that if a group had more than five people, than each person in the group could enjoy a 10 percent discount. Since the tickets was selling for 200 yuan per person at that time, simply calculation yielded that if we had another traveller to join us, each of us could save 20 yuan. Smart as we were, we invited a couple standing next to us in the queue to form a group. So finally came the happy result that all the six people save 20 yuan for each. Therefore, if you want to have an efficient usage of money, group trip plan is undoubtedly the most economical option.

In addition to the advantage above, travelling within a group provides people an opportunity to present themselves and thus they can make friends with others who share the same hobbies with them. I clearly remember that it was on a summer vacation to Nanjing several years ago, my family enrolled in a travel agency. As the time duration on our travelling train to the scenary sites was so long, in order to pass the time, I placed my notebook on my knees and got immersed in drawing my favourite virtual cartoon beauties. Suddenly, a ‘Wow!’ woke me up from my imagination, and I realized a girl of my same age smiling toward me sitting at the middle berth opposite. It was unbelievable that we both had the feeling that we were old friends though we had had never met each other before. Through short chatting, we quickly found that we shared a lot in common, especially in the field of manga. Especially, we were staunch manga fans of Miyazaki, a famous Japan cartoon master. And in those following days, while enjoying striking natural and man-made landscape of Nanjing, we exchanged opinions toward the outstanding manga of the time and the friendship between us grew as time going on. I would say if were not taking in this group trip, I would never meet my second self in my life! Hence, from my personal experience, I believe group tours can provide people chances to meet others and help them form strong friendships, unlike travelling independently.

In conclusion, there is nothing better than a group tour when travelling. Group tours can help to budget your money more efficiently and give individual an opportunity to make new friends. Group tours indeed are the best way to travel while taking a trip.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student need money?

my friends told me that in the toefl test, you just need to provide simple examplesfrom everyday life to support your reasons, and you do not need to present many reasonable whys and wherefores to build solid inductions. So I try to write that kind of composition in simple style.

Nowadays an increasing amount of people choose to take their trips alone. Benefits indeed exist in this form of taking trips for travelers, such as they have enough personal time to search for a piece of PEACE AND quiet; however, in my opinion, perhaps they could enjoy a much better vacation if they take their trip within a group.

First of all, group tripS planS can relatively reduce the cost spent on the vacation since many scenery sites takane GIVE A discount if the number of travellers per group arrives at a certain number. Last summer, I, together with my three female friends(,) went to the Old Palace, a magnificent architecture built in ancient China. The tickets seller at the front door told us that if a group had more than five people, than each person in the group could enjoy a 10 percent discount. Since the tickets was selling for 200 yuan per person at that time, simply calculation yielded that if we had another traveller to join us, each of us could save 20 yuan. Smart as we were, we invited a couple standing next to us in the queue to form a group. So finally came the happy result that all the six people saveD 20 yuan for each. Therefore, if you want to have an efficient usage of money, group trip planNING is undoubtedly the most economical option.

In addition to the advantage above, travelling within a group provides people an opportunity to present themselves and thus they can make friends with others who share the same hobbies AS them. I clearly remember that it was on a summer vacation to Nanjing several years agoWHEN my family enrolled in a travel agency. As the time duration on our travelling train to the scenEry sites was so long, in order to pass the time, I placed my notebook on my knees and got immersed in drawing my favourite virtual cartoon beauties. Suddenly, a ‘Wow!’ woke me up from my imagination, and I realized a girl of my same age WAS smiling toward me sitting at the middle berth opposite. It was unbelievable that we both had the feeling that we were old friends though we had had never met each other before. Through short chatting, we quickly found that we shared a lot in common, especially in the field of Manga. Especially, we were staunch Manga fans of Miyazaki, a famous Japan cartoon master. And DURING THE those following days, while enjoying striking natural and man-made landscape of Nanjing, we exchanged opinions toward the outstanding Manga of the time(,) and the friendship between us grew as time going on PASSED BY. I would say if were not taking in this group trip, I would never HAVE MET my second self in my life! Hence, from my personal experience, I believe group tours can provide people chances to meet others and help them form strong friendships, unlike travelling independently.

In conclusion, there is nothing better than a group tour when travelling. Group tours can help to budget your money more efficiently(,) and give individualS an opportunity to make new friends. Group tours indeed are the best way to travel while taking a trip.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good work Llodds.

Kitos. 8/10

Thanks kitos!