Suggestion, Comments on my letter writing

I am very to say that, as I will be not joining for the movie this Saturday.

I know that it is really disappointment for you, as we planned and booked for the movie xxx this Saturday evening on 6 PM. I am really sorry for the satiation which made me to do last minute refuses. Let me explain why I am not able to come.
As you know that, nowadays I am completely engaged with project deliverable in office and doing late night work. Today my manager called and asked me to work on this Saturday from 11 am to 11 pm night to avoid escalation in the project. It really made me situation acute.

I have an another option for you instead of wasting the ticket you could invite our one of the friend Mahesh for the movie as he is free this Saturday evening. It is always better you instead watching the movie alone and wasting ticket.

I really hope that next week I will become free and we both can go for the same movie or different movie.

Love,
Vinoth

I am very to say that I will not be joining you for the movie this Saturday.

I know that it is really disappointing for you, as we had planned to see the movie on Saturday evening at 6 PM and had already booked. I am really sorry but a situation has arisen which means I have to cancel at the last minute.

Let me explain why I am not able to come. As you know, nowadays I am completely engaged with project delivery in the office and with late night work. Today my manager called and asked me to work this Saturday from 11 am to 11 pm to avoid escalation of the project. This makes going to the movies impossible.

I have another option for you. Instead of wasting the ticket you could invite our friend Mahesh to the movie as he is free this Saturday evening. It is better than you watching the movie alone and wasting the other ticket.

I really hope that next week I will be free and we can both go to either this movie or a different one.

Love,
Vinoth

Hope you are doing well.
I am sorry to say that unfortunately,i will not be joining for the movie this sunday as promised.
I said yes out of enthusiasm and desire to watch flim with one of my intimate friend like you and also my favourite director has directed the movie,
but i should have also considered my work before conforming you.
As you know i am already engaged with project deliverables and stretching timings on weekdays to complete the work.
I have production move on monday and i still have some pending work to be done from my end,so i have to work on weekends too to finish my tasks so that i can avoid any escalations.
I know this will really disappoint you,but i could suggest you to call up mahesh as he is idle this sunday and he can accompany you for the movie.
If everything goes on well in regard to my work,we can join for same movie or another next weekend and will have a great time together.

I gave you a corrected version. Please refer to that. Your later version contains the same errors.

As you have extended this version, I am providing a correction for the completely new sentence only.

I said yes out of enthusiasm and a desire to watch the film with a special friend like you and also because my favourite director has directed the movie, but I should have also considered my work schedule before confirming arrangements with you.

Thank u for ur great support.

I have a doubt in the correction which you made.

1. Why intimate friend is corrected to special friend ? Is there any reason for that.

2. It really made my situation acute is corrected to This makes going to the movies impossible.

1. ‘intimate’ suggests a sexual relationship.
  2. Your version sounds very unnatural. The terms simply aren’t used in the context of you not being able to make a visit to the cinema.