Success mostly results from careful planning!

I believe that everyone is born to be successful in his life. Meanwhile there are plenty of factors contributing to the success. Among those factors, taking risks and careful planning are two important factors which arouse people’s argument. In my own experience, I suppose that success mostly results from careful planning.

The major three reasons are as follows:

In the beginning, if you want to succeed in your life, you must have a goal to pursue. The goal is your original plan. If you don’t have a goal or have a goal which you don’t carefully plan, how can you be successful? We may all want to be superman in our children time, and that careless planning is just an imaginary dream like monkeys intending to catch the moon in the well.

Subsequently, you must do something related to prepare for your goal which must be carefully planned. For example, I want to be a physics scientist and I must to learn my math and mechanics course well and carefully plan to go to the University for gaining more thorough language. Without learning those fundamental courses and plan, it is useless even Einstein and Newton being my teacher and helping me. From that, we have known that careful planning about your career and study is no doubtfully important.

Someone will say that there are so many people who have careful planning but only a few people actually succeed who take the risks and chances. However, as the proverb says, ‘success is only for those people who have carefully planned’. Although I partially agree that taking chances and risks is important, careful planning is more basic and indispensable. The people who are successful must have carefully planned. The chances are equal to everyone in probability. You may say that Einstein is very lucky for creating the relevant theory in that time when such big boom is happening in physics domain, but you must see that it’s only Einstein who first created it just because he has thought that problem since he is just 5 years old. What a careful planning he has done!

Above all, only do we depend on the careful planning, we can be rather near to the success.

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the purpose of this meeting?

I believe that everyone is born to be successful in their life. Meanwhile there are plenty of factors contributing to the success. Among those factors, taking risks and careful planning are two important factors which arouse people’s argument. In my own experience, I suppose that success mostly results from careful planning.

The major three reasons are as follows:

In the beginning, if you want to succeed in your life, you must have a goal to pursue. The goal is your original plan. If you don’t have a goal or have a goal which you don’t carefully plan, how can you be successful? We may all have wanted to be Superman in our infancy, and that careless planning is just an imaginary dream, like monkeys trying to catch the moon in the water of a well.

Subsequently, you must do something related to prepare for your goal, which must be carefully planned. For example, I want to be a physics scientist and I must to learn my math and mechanics course well, and carefully plan to go to the University for gaining more thorough language. Without gaining those fundamental skills and careful planning, it is useless, even if I were to have Einstein and Newton as my teachers.

Someone will say that there are so many people have planned carefully, but only a few people actually succeed who take risks and chances. However, as the proverb says, ‘success is only for those people who have carefully planned’. Although I partially agree that taking chances and risks is important, careful planning is more basic and indispensable. The people who are successful must have carefully planned. The chances are equal to everyone in probability. You may say that Einstein is very lucky for having created the relevant theory in that time when such a big boom was happening in the domain f physics, but you must see that it’s only Einstein who first created it just because he had pondered over that problem since he was just 5 years old. What careful planning he has done!

Above all, only do we depend on the careful planning, we can be rather near to the success.(This is a very unclear sentence.)
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
It started off fairly good, but deteriorated the more you wrote, especially your closing sentence. You must concentrate more on your topic.

Kitos. 7/10

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the purpose of this meeting?
[/quote]