Studying at school and studying at home. which do you prefer?

Topic. While in most countries, children are sent to school for their education, some parents prefer to educate their children at home. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of each alternative. Which do you prefer?

Most parents think that it is better for their children to study at school as their children can receive qualified knowledge. However, many parents hold the idea that studying at school is unnecessary and their children can study at home via the Internet, which is still qualified and cheap. Before concluding which type of learning I prefer, I want to list the advantage and disadvantage of each type.

Considering studying at home, I find that this kind of learning can strongly promote children’s ability to study independently and their self-discipline. Children have to make their own schedule of learning and follow it. Moreover, children can study at any time that they find comfortable. Their comfort during study can greatly increase their understanding and ability to acquire knowledge. Importantly, studying at home, children can still get as qualified knowledge as they can get from their teachers at school because of the development of the Internet. The Internet enables children to get lectures from school and ask for exercises from teachers without having to go to school. However, studying at home cannot provide children with the important interaction and communication with friends and teachers. Importantly, in the world today, sociability and teamwork are all essential to survive and work.

On the side of studying at school, I find that children are provided with a very competitive environment for promoting their learning. Children at school compete with each other to obtain good grades from their teachers and gain respects from their friends. Moreover, studying at school gives children great opportunities to be sociable and promote their communication skill. Finally, unlike the information and knowledge from the Internet which can sometimes be confusing due to various sources, knowledge children get from their teachers at school is often easy to understand and to the point. Children can also ask for explanation or extra exercises at the same time they study in order to deepen their understanding. However, the expense of learning is sometimes too high for some families to afford. Managing to give their children a good education from school can be a great financial burden for the parents.

Overall, the advantage of studying at school outweighs its disadvantage, and, more importantly, studying at school can provides children with the important communication skill that studying at home cannot provide. Therefore, I prefer to choose studying at school as the better way of learning.

I hope you are in good mood today, Kitos. Thanks for checking my essay in advance.
Anyway, I hope you can give me some suggestion to shorten my essay.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a history class

Topic. While in most countries, children are sent to school for their education, some parents prefer to educate their children at home. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of each alternative. Which do you prefer?

Most parents think that it is better for their children to study at school, as their children can receive qualified knowledge. However, many parents hold the idea that studying at school is unnecessary and their children can study at home via the Internet, which is still qualified and cheap. Before concluding which type of learning I prefer, I want to list the advantage and disadvantage of each type.

Considering studying at home, I find that this kind of learning can strongly promote children’s ability and self-discipline when they choose to study independently. Children have to make their own schedule of learning and follow it. Moreover, children can study at any time that they find comfortable. Their comfort during study can greatly increase their understanding and ability to acquire knowledge. Importantly, studying at home, children can still get the same qualified knowledge as they can get from their teachers at school, because of the development of the Internet. The Internet enables children to get lectures from school and ask for exercises from teachers without having to go to school. However, studying at home cannot provide children with the important interaction and communication with friends and teachers. Importantly, in the world today, sociability and teamwork are all essential to survive and work.

On the side of studying at school, I find that children are provided with a very competitive environment for promoting their learning. Children at school compete with each other to obtain good grades from their teachers and gain respect from their friends. Moreover, studying at school gives children great opportunities to be sociable and promote their communicational skills. Finally, unlike the information and knowledge from the Internet, which can sometimes be confusing due to various sources, the knowledge children get from their teachers at school is often easy to understand and to the point. Children can also ask for explanation or extra exercises at the same time they study in order to deepen their understanding. However, the expense of learning is sometimes too high for some families to afford. Managing to give their children a good education from school can be a great financial burden for the parents.

Overall, the advantage of studying at school outweighs its disadvantage, and, more importantly, studying at school can provides children with the important communicational skills that studying at home cannot provide. Therefore, I prefer to choose studying at school as the better way of learning.

Really good work Alive. (I’m always in a good mood.) :slight_smile:

Kitos. 9/10