Spending time with friends

Would you mind helping me correct the essay about the topic below? Thank you very much.

Topic: Some people prefer to spend most of their time alone. Others like to be with friends most of the time. Do you prefer to spend your time alone or with friends? Use specific reasons to support your answer.

There has been a heated debate concerning the choice between loneliness or friends. In fact, there is a growing sentiment that puts more emphasis on the importance of being with friends most of the time. At the same time, there is a solid body of opinion that dislikes and says that they prefer to spend their time alone. In my opinion, I concur with the former for three primary reasons.

First and foremost, one of the most glamorous reasons why you need friends is for you to have fun. Or maybe it’s not a bit of a frivolous thing - play is very important to our mental health. It’s not so easy to have fun alone, so regularly meet your friends. Smile and enjoy their company. It will be good for your health.

Secondly, the reason for being with friends is that they support you. Each of us needs support to move forward. A wide network of friends will help you face the many challenges and obstacles you have to meet in life. Friendship is especially useful when you face some events in your life such as losing a loved one, losing your career and more.

Finally, they make you never feel lonely. Loneliness affects people at most stages of life. When you have friends, you are never affected by loneliness. Loneliness will hurt and can consume your life energy. Your friends can fill the gap in your life and bring you back to life.

To sum up briefly, friends have a greater influence on us that we don’t recognize. Friendship comes with many privileges. Friendship makes you happier, inculcates your mind and inspires you to achieve your goals, live a healthier and happier life.

2 Likes