Speaking English with accent (My first voice message)

Hello everybody! My name is Ann. I have been learning English for 7 years at school. Now Im almost 15 y.o. I decided to record this voice message becouse Id like to know what native speakers think about my English grammar and pronunciation. As for my hobbies, I like reading (basically its modern literature), writing different stories and short novels, and also I like learning languages. In the future I want to be a linguist. These days, I learn English, Italian, Spanish. I am from Ukraine so I can speak Russian and Ukrainian. I live in a small lovely house which is situated in the centre of my own city - Dnepropetrovsk. I have no brothers and no sisters so I live only with my parents. But they dont speak English, that`s why I speak to myself =P
I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards, Ann.

P.S. If you can help me in learning languages, plz, add me. I have an account on facebook: facebook.com/#!/profile.php? … 1534996321

Sorry, plz, for that noise in the message. I dont know what`s that.

It doesn’t sound as if your microphone is connected properly.
Does it work in other applications?

Yes, I should repair my michrophone. Thanks.

What a hell is that!!?,no talking but &^&^%^%^%^@.
Sorry,you must repair your mic.

I take her place to say hello.

Please listen to my recording and respond with a voice message too. Many thanks.

Just a quick comment on your accent.

Whenever you said a word with ‘th’ as in ‘think’, you seeemd to pronunce them more like ‘s’ so it would sound more like ‘sink’ to listeners.

Also, when you said ‘lovely’ which should sound like ‘luvlee’ it sounded more like ‘luvree’. So it would be nice to get that ‘l’ articulated.

Thanks. My lovely friend.