some students like classes where teachers lecture( do all of the talking)...

Topic: some students like classes where teachers lecture( do all of the talking) in these class. Other students prefer classes where students do some talking. Which do you prefer?
Essay:

Communication between teachers and students is an important factor of studying, and it may decide quality of studying. Although some students can study well in the classes where teachers talk all of the time, I prefer studying in the classes that students become a part of lecture and can discuss with their professor. Because these classes bring me a lot of advantages, such as to reduce distance between teachers and students, build necessary skills for my job, and to help me concentrate to lessons.

To begin with, discussing is the best way to break the ice in the classes. When teachers lecture all the time, students not only feel shy with their teachers, but also feel embarrassing with their classmates.if a student want to ask about the lecture, he will think it is difficult because it disturbs professor and this student does not want to be stupid in the class. in the contrary, when professors encourage students to present their opinions, the atmosphere in the classes will be more exciting. If students ask some intelligent questions, these questions will rise teacher’s inspiration; consequently, teachers will give more information to students.

In addition, talking with teachers helps students concentrate and understand lessons well. The classes will be bored if these have only teachers to do all of talking, and if some students do not understand what the lecture says about, they may be half asleep. Making some questions helps to wake students up and come back to the lessons. Besides, when students enquire some things that they do not know, professors can explain the answers immediately and carefully; as a result, students may understand lessons after the end of classes, and that saves a lot of time for both students and professor.

Finally, if professors allow to make discussion in the class, they will provide a condition for students to build a lot of significant skills. Obviously, when students talk in classes, they practice a lot of oral presentations and present their opinions in front of many people. Day by day, they will be confident and know how to do a presentation well. Similarly, discussion helps student to think independently, because they have to state their points and protect them with the professor.

In brief, for these reasons, I strongly support the opinion that some time students can talk and discuss with professors in the class time. These classes help students and professor to know each other, and improve student’s abilities.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class (2)

Topic: some students like classes where teachers lecture( do all of the talking) in these class. Other students prefer classes where students do some talking. Which do you prefer?
Essay:

Communication between teachers and students is an important factor IN studying, and it may decide THE quality of studying. Although some students can study well in the classes where teachers talk all of the time, I prefer studying in the classes WHERE students become a part of THE lecture, and can discuss with their professor. Because These classes bring me a lot of advantages, such as IN reducING distanceS between teachers and students, buildING necessary skills for my job, and to help me concentrate ON lessons.

To begin with, discussing is the best way to break the ice in the classes. When teachers lecture all the time, students not only feel shy with their teachers, but also feel embarrassED with their classmates. If a student wantS to ask about the lecture, he will think it is difficult because it disturbs THE professor and this student does not want to be stupid in the class. ON the contrary, when professors encourage students to present their opinions, the atmosphere in the classes will be more exciting. If students ask some intelligent questions, these questions will rise teacher’s inspiration; consequently, teachers will give more information to students.

In addition, talking with teachers helps students concentrate and understand lessons BETTER. The classes will be borING if these have only teachers to do all of talking, and if some students do not understand what the lecture IS TALKING about, they may be half asleep. Making some questions helps to wake students up and come back to the lessons. Besides, w When students enquire ABOUT some things that they do not know, professors can explain the answers immediately and carefully; as a result, students may understand lessons after the end of classes, and that saves a lot of time for both students and professor.

Finally, if professors allow to make discussion in the class, they will provide a condition for students to build a lot of significant skills. Obviously, when students talk in classes, they practice a lot of oral presentations and present their opinions in front of many people. Day by day, they will be MORE confident and know how to do a presentation well. Similarly, discussion helps student to think independently, because they have to state their points and protect them with the professor.

In brief, for these reasons, I strongly support the opinion that some time students can talk and discuss with professors in the class time. These classes help students and THE professor to know each other, and improve students abilities.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Very good TL. You are progressing extremely well.
Kitos. 8.5/10