Some students like classes where teacher lecture vs. students do something

Thank you

Some students like classes where teachers lecture in class. Other students prefer classes where the students do some of the talking. Which type of class do you prefer? Give specific reasons and details to support your choices.

Students(learners) are considered as a stone corner in education regime. Some teachers neglect students role in the class, they do not allow them to participate in the discussion any issues related to the subject, another teachers urges students to participate in the class through their questions, or their comments and their lessons depend on the interactive between the students. My point of view, students should participate in the class either questions, or comments and explaining some issues. My reasons and examples listed below will foster my point of view.

In the first place, students’ participating in the discussion through the class will contribute in understanding and learning the lesson quickly and the information remain in mind. Our math teacher used to allow us to participate in his class by solving questions on the board. This method helps me to understand the subject deeply.

Another point worth mentioning, this method allows students to learn from their peer. To illustrate this point , when teachers allow students to participate in the class and demonstrate some point his colleagues will pay more attention to the student discuss.
Secondly, self-esteem will be increased among the students Many students are shy to ask questions or ask to repeat discussion a point. Therefore, by letting students to participate in class, they will find encouragement from teachers.

Thirdly, letting students interact in the subject will contribute in self- evaluation of teachers since students’ interact will reflex their understanding the lesson.

To put all in a nutshell,according to the previous reasons, I prefer the class where the students do something or have some task in it. Letting students to interact in class will promote the learning process, increase the students motivation and their self-confidence will boost.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a university adviser and a student

I hope to check my essay

Thank you in advance