Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Other think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay

Learning is composed of a series of complicated process, like, to code, to memorize , to output and so on. Every stage of learning is vital so that when a stage goes wrong, it will lead to a big problem at the end. Therefore, having a teacher to guide me how to learn is crucial for me because it increases the efficiency, makes less mistakes and gains extra knowledge.

Teachers can help us learn fast and get to points directly. I am not a fan of studying and reading, especially those with a profound academic knowledge in a thick book. Although using markers with different colors to underline the sentences, I still find it hard to capture and understand the points. However, teachers will use specific explanations and vivid examples to describe the concepts and the formula, which students can easily absorb and grasp. Some teachers will use interesting phrases or slogans to intensify the knowledge in our brains. It is sufficient and time-saving for learning.

In addition, teacher can helps us correct the mistakes. It is believed that people are difficult to find their blindsides and need others to give us advice, no matter in studying or working. When I was learning a new math topic, there were many formulas to remember. If I learned them by myself, I usually used the wrong formula to solve the equation. When I asked my math teacher, he could immediately tell me the wrong place and correct the mistakes, making me fully understand where to improve.

And finally, teachers can help us obscure extra knowledge. I had a geography teacher, who travels every year. In the geography class, she not only implanted us the basic information in the books, but also shared her own experiences in that country. Interestingly, she also taught us how to exchange the foreign currency, how to book the cheapest ticket and how to secure ourselves abroad, which can substantially utilize in the life.

There is nothing wrong with studying on our own, but studying with teachers can accelerate the efficiency, correct the mistakes and find the blindsides in learning. What’s more, they helps us expand our horizons and make acquaintance fit in the real life.

1 Like

Learning consists of a series of complicated processes, such as encoding, memorizing, outputting, and so on. Each stage of learning is crucial because if one stage goes wrong, it will lead to a big problem in the end. That’s why it’s important for me to have a teacher to guide me in learning, because that way I can increase my efficiency, make fewer mistakes, and gain additional knowledge.

Teachers can help us learn quickly and get straight to the point. I am not a fan of studying and reading, especially if it is extensive academic knowledge in a thick book. Even when I underline the sentences with different colored markers, I have a hard time grasping and understanding the points. However, teachers use specific explanations and vivid examples to describe the concepts and formulas that students can easily absorb and understand. Some teachers use interesting phrases or slogans to deepen the knowledge in our brains. This is sufficient and time-saving for learning.

Besides, the teacher can help us correct our mistakes. It is believed that it is difficult for people to find their blind spots, and they need others to give them advice, whether in study or work. When I was learning a new math subject, I had to memorize many formulas. When I learned them myself, I usually used the wrong formula to solve the equation. When I asked my math teacher, he could immediately tell me the wrong place and correct the mistakes, so I knew exactly where I needed to improve.

Finally, teachers can help us block out extra knowledge. I had a geography teacher who travels every year. In geography class, she not only gave us the basic information from the books, but also told us about her own experiences in that country. Interestingly, she also taught us how to exchange foreign currency, how to book the cheapest ticket, and how to cover ourselves abroad, which can be of great benefit in life.

There is nothing wrong with learning alone, but learning with teachers can increase efficiency, correct mistakes and find the blind spots in learning. In addition, they help us broaden our horizons and get acquainted with real life.

Thank you so much :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like