Some people think that the family is the most important influence on young adults

Hello Kitosdad,
thank you so much for your advice. It help me a lot.
please grade my essay.
thank you so much in advance.

TOPIC :- Some people think that the family is the most important influence on young adults. Other people think that friends are the most important influence on young adults. Which view do you agree with? Use examples to support your position.

It is very difficult to tell which is important, both are play important role in our life. As per my point of view, Family is the most important aspect of everybody’s life. Friends are never take place of family and guide us honestly. In family we learned about many things like love, respect, compromise, understanding, how to communicate with guest, how to maintain relationship etc. we can learn from our parents which help us to grow as a good human being. My examples and reasons listed below will strengthen my point of view.

Admittedly, Friends are important in life. True friend are really helpful and guide us in positive direction, which help to improve our life but not always. In childhood, parents teach us how to differentiate between good and not good things. They guide us about study and how to do our work in right attitude. They teach us about love. By looking at our mother and father loves towards us, we know that what is definition of true love is. Observing our grandpa, we able to know how to talk fluently and how to act in complicated situations. Grandmother teaches us how to respect other point of view. Such thing we never learned from our friends.

Secondly, family is permanent. Family loves you more than you, but friends likes you not love you. Family never find another children or never think that you are trouble like your some friends did. Everyone wants to fulfill parent expectation. They always think about parent expectation and try to fulfill their requirement.

In conclusion, when it comes to family no one denied that the family puts most important influence on adults whether its related love, friendship, respect, education etc.

TOEFL listening lectures: How would the professor most probably categorize Shinto?

Hello Kitosdad,
thank you so much for your advice. It help me a lot.
please grade my essay.
thank you so much in advance.

TOPIC :- Some people think that the family is the most important influence on young adults. Other people think that friends are the most important influence on young adults. Which view do you agree with? Use examples to support your position.

It is very difficult to tell which is important BECAUSE both are play important role in our life. As per my point of view, family is the most important aspect of everybody’s life. Friends CAN never take THE place of family and guide us honestly. In OUR family we learned about many things like love, respect, compromise, understanding, how to communicate with guestS, how to maintain relationshipS etc. We can learn from our parents which helpS us to grow as a good human being. My examples and reasons listed below will strengthen my point of view.

Admittedly, friends are important in life. True friendS are really helpful and guide us in A positive direction, which helpS to improve our life(,) but not always. In childhood, parents teach us how to differentiate between good and /not good/BAD/ things. They guide us about study and how to do our work in THE right attitude. They teach us about love. By looking at our mother and fatherS loves towards us, we know that what THE definition of true love is. Observing our grandpa, we ARE able to know how to talk fluently(,) and how to act in complicated situations. OUR grandmother teaches us how to respect otherS point of view. Such thingS we WOULD never LEARN from our friends.

Secondly, A family is permanent. YOUR family loves you more than you KNOW, but friends LIKE you, not love you. Family never find an LOVE other children or never think that you are A trouble, like some OF YOUR friends DO. Everyone wants to fulfil THEIR parentS expectationS. They always think about parentAL expectation and try to fulfil their requirement.

In conclusion, when it comes to family no one CAN denY that the family PLAYS A most important influence on adults whether its related love, friendship, respect, education etc.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This is a remarkable improvement Dips. A little disorganised, but definitely showing a change of direction in your thinking. Keep reading. I’m sure you are going to be another star of the Forum.

Kitos. 8.5/10