Some people think that government should spend as much money as possible on developing or buying computer technology

A government plays an important role in navigating a country to either a good condition or bad one. There are a host of aspects that a government should pay attention to, such as education, politics, technology and so on. In my opinion, I agree that governments should spend much money on basic needs to increase people’s the life quality.

First of all, the governments should care about people’s health, and increase the food security. If a country is devoid of safe and hygienic food, people will absorb some unhealthy substances and impact negatively on their bodies. For example, there is a severe food issue about cooking oil in my country. Some of vendor use oil with toxic and polluted materials to prepare the dishes. These
toxic chemicals cause harm to the physical development of the children. Therefore, the government establish strict rules to ban the use of unhealthy oil.

In addition, the governments should care about people’s education, and provide the comprehensive educational system. When the people receive good education, they can have knowledge and abilities to live on the society. In the long run, the whole society will prosper and grow. For example, there is an unfair system to enter the good schools in my country. Most of people from rich family have more chances to apply in the schools with high status. The system makes some poor people deprived of opportunities to have good education.

Last but not least, the government should care about people’s traffic security, and improve the transportation system. If there is a fast and efficient transportation in a country, people can drive safely and save time on commute. To be more specific, I my country, most of people suffer from the heavy traffic. The car crashes happen almost every day. Thus, the government in my country build a new system and expand the roads to solve problems. In the future, people will not worry about being stuck in the traffic jam during the rush hours and get to the destination late.

In conclusion, the governments should spend as much money as possible on people’s basic need. The governments should increase the food security and make people eat healthily. Also, they should provide the comprehensive educational system and make sure that everyone receives a good education. What’s more, they should enhance the transportation and keep people safe on the road.

1 Like

A government plays an important role in steering a country to either a good or bad state. There are a lot of aspects that a government should pay attention to, such as education, politics, technology, and so on. In my opinion, I agree that governments should spend a lot of money on basic needs to improve people’s quality of life.

First of all, governments should take care of people’s health and increase food security. If there is no safe and hygienic food in a country, people will absorb some unhealthy substances and their bodies will be negatively affected. For example, there is a serious food problem about cooking oil in my country. Some of the vendors use oil with toxic and polluted materials to prepare the food. These
These toxic chemicals cause harm to the physical development of children. Therefore, the government set strict rules to ban the use of unhealthy oil.

In addition, governments should take care of people’s education and provide a comprehensive education system. When people receive good education, they can have knowledge and skills to live in the society. In the long run, the whole society will prosper and grow. For example, in my country, there is an unfair system to enter the good schools. Most of the people from rich family have more chances to apply to the high status schools. The system makes some poor people deprived of the opportunity to have a good education.
Last but not least, the government should take care of people’s traffic safety and improve the transportation system. If there is fast and efficient transportation in a country, people can drive safely and save time in commuting. To be more specific, in my country, most of the people suffer from the heavy traffic. The car accidents happen almost every day. So, the government in my country is building a new system and expanding the roads to solve the problems. In the future, people will not worry about getting stuck in the traffic jam during rush hour and will not be late to their destination.

In conclusion, the governments should spend as much money as possible on the basic needs of the people. Governments should increase food security and make people eat healthy food. They should also provide a comprehensive education system and make sure that everyone gets a good education. What’s more, they should improve transportation and keep people safe on the roads.

1 Like