Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city.

Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. Which place would you prefer to live in? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

As I grew up in a big city, I can not imagine myself living in a small town.

Living in a big city offer great advantages. For example: We can pretty much go to anywhere by taking public transportation. Which is more convenient and cheaper than driving as we don’t need to worry about paying for parking meters. Moreover, in a big city has a big variety of public transportation for example: Taxi cabs, subway and buses. So, we can choose whatever is more convenient for us.

Living in a big city we are able to find a variety of services close to us. For example big companies offices, hospitals,famous brands stores and also the best restaurants with a great variety of foods. Due to these big concentration and a variety of services that only big cities are able to offer, job opportunities in a big city is bigger than in a small town.

Normally a big city offer a rich cultural life with a big variety of museums, movie theater and art exhibitions.

In big cities we are able to find easily people from all part of the world. Which is good, because we are able to get to know other countries culture their customs and enrich our knowledge.

To summing up, I do prefer living in a big city rather than a small town due to the convenience, better job opportunity and the rich cultural life that only metropolitan areas are able to offer.

TOEFL listening discussions: What upsets the young man’s mother?

Living in a big city offerS great advantages. For example: We can pretty much go to anywhere by taking public transportation(,) which is more convenient and cheaper than driving as we DO NOT need to worry about paying for parking meters. Moreover, in a big city has a big variety of public transportation for example: Taxi cabs, subway and buses. So, we can choose whatever is more convenient for us TO USE(.)
Living in a big city we are able to find a variety of services close to us. For example big companies offices, hospitals, famous brands stores and also the best restaurants with a great variety of foods. Due to these big concentrationS and a variety of services that only big cities are able to offer, job opportunities in a big city is bigger ARE MUCH BETTER than in a small town.

Normally a big city offerS a rich cultural life with a big variety of museums, movie theatRES and art exhibitions.

In big cities we are able to easily FIND people from all partS of the world(,) which is good, because we are able to get to know other countries culture(,) their customs and enrich our knowledge.

To SUM up, I do prefer living in a big city rather than a small town due to the convenience, better job opportunitIES and the rich cultural life that only metropolitan areas are able to offer.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Well done spoon. That was a very good effort.

Kitos. 8/10