Some people prefer to learn a foreign language in their country. While others...

My independent essay :slight_smile:

Some people prefer to learn a foreign language in their country. While others feel that is better to learn a foreign language in the country which is spoken.

Learning foreign languages is a very important task for every human being and it allows one to communicate and convey information easily. Hence, some people learn a foreign language in their own country by attending lessons or studying in specialized schools. While others prefer to learn a foreign language in the country that it is spoken, because they can benefit from an environment in which everyone speaks the language they want to learn.

To begin with, many people attend lessons or study in specialized schools in order to improve their knowledge of a foreign language. However, this option has many disadvantages. First of all, it is difficult to learn something so complicated such as different language by attending lessons two or three times a week. Furthermore, it is better to communicate with native speakers to become familiar with the grammatical rules, pronunciation as well as the various significant features of a particular language. But, this point of view has several advantages as well. If you study a foreign language in your country you don not have to go abroad so, you can benefit from the secure environment of your birth place. For example, I have been learning English in my country for nine years and now I can speak freely with native English speakers.

In contrast, some people feel that is better to learn a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken. Because a person can work, study and communicate merely on the particular language that he or she wants to learn. Also, when something becomes a daily activity for you, there is no problem to learn it without any problems. A good illustration of this is the fact that many people “go beyond the boarders on a map” in order to learn a new language and usually they manage to do it very quickly.

All in all, it is better to learn a foreign language in the country which is spoken, because it allows you to live, communicate and work solely in this language.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students (2)

My independent essay :slight_smile:

Some people prefer to learn a foreign language in their OWN country. While others feel that is better to learn a foreign language in the country which is spoken.

Learning foreign languages is a very important task for every human being(,) and it allows one to communicate and convey information easily. Hence, some people learn a foreign language in their own country by attending lessons or studying in specialized schools(,) while others prefer to learn a foreign language in the country that it is spoken, because they can benefit from an environment in which everyone speaks the language they want to learn.

To begin with, many people attend lessons or study in specialized schools in order to improve their knowledge of a foreign language. However, this option has many disadvantages. First of all, it is difficult to learn something so complicated such as different language by attending lessons two or three times a week. Furthermore, it is better to communicate with native speakers to become familiar with the grammatical rules AND pronunciation(,) as well as the various significant features of a particular language. But, t
This point of view has several advantages as well. If you study a foreign language in your country you do not have to go abroad so you can benefit from the secure environment of your birth place. For example, I have been learning English in my country for nine years(,) and now I can speak freely AND FLUENTLY with native English speakers.

In contrast, some people feel that is better to learn a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken(,) because a person can work, study and communicate merely IN the particular language that /he or she/THEY/ wants to learn. Also, when something becomes a daily activity for you, there is no problem to learn it without any problems. A good illustration of this is the fact that many people “go beyond the BORDERDS on a map” in order to learn a new language and usually they manage to do it very quickly.

All in all, it is better to learn a foreign language in the country IN which IT is spoken, because it allows you to live, communicate and work solely in this language.

Yet again we have the last sentence producing silly errors that completely spoil all of the previous good work. Take care in your conclusion.

KItos. 8/10