Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer?

Nowadays, people do not need to cook in their houses because there are many places to eat outside. From the perspective of convenience, some people may prefer to eat at restaurants, but I personally believe preparing and eating food at home is much cheaper and more important than eating outside. I feel this way for two reasons, which I will explain in the following essay.

To begin with, eating food at home is cheaper than eating out. If we go to a restaurant, we have to pay for additional service fees, but in our house, we can eat without these costs, and we can invite our friends easily. For example, I usually hold a home party every weekend and invite some friends. My friends always bring something, such as wine or food, so we can enjoy a home party together with cheap food. Of course, I sometimes go to restaurants, but I always have to worry about the price because I’ve been saving money, so not only is it cheaper to host a home party, but also eating alone is much cheaper than eating out.

Secondly, restaurants and food stands are always crowded with people, so we have to talk at a high volume. Therefore, we cannot talk easily, and these noises contribute to our stress. On the other hand, eating in a house is comfortable and cozy, so we do not need to worry about our surroundings. In addition, we can watch movies while eating dinner with friends or family. For example, when I was in high school, I used to eat dinner with my family every weekend because my family stressed the importance of eating together because we would be unable to eat together if I moved away., I lived alone, and sometimes these memories are reminiscent of the times I ate dinner with my family when I was growing up. Although eating outside can make memories, I think the memories of eating with my family outweigh the outside memories.

Eating at restaurants and food stands is so much fun, but in terms of costs and important memories with my family, I think eating at home is much cheaper and we can spend valuable time with our family, which would be difficult to come back to when we get our order.

1 Like

Nowadays, people don’t need to cook at home, because there are many ways to eat outside. From the point of view of convenience, some people may prefer to eat in restaurants, but I personally believe that it is much cheaper and more important to prepare and eat food at home than to eat outside. There are two reasons for this, which I will explain in the following essay.

First of all, it is cheaper to eat at home than to eat out. When we go to a restaurant, we have to pay extra fees for the service, but at our home, we can eat without that cost, and we can just invite our friends. For example, I host a house party every weekend and invite a few friends. My friends always bring something, like wine or food, so we can enjoy a house party together with cheap food. Of course, sometimes I go to restaurants, but I always have to watch the price because I have saved money.

Secondly, restaurants and snack bars are always crowded, so we have to talk at a high volume. Therefore, we can’t have a good conversation, and these noises add to our stress. In contrast, eating in a house is comfortable and cozy, so we don’t have to worry about our surroundings. Besides, we can watch movies while eating with friends or family. For example, when I was in high school, I ate dinner with my family every weekend because my family made it a point to eat together because if I moved away, we wouldn’t be able to eat together. i lived alone, and sometimes those memories remind me of the times I ate dinner with my family when I was little. Although eating out can bring back memories, in my opinion, the memories of eating with my family outweigh the memories.

Eating out at restaurants and takeaways is fun, but in terms of cost and the important memories with my family, eating at home is much cheaper in my opinion and we get to spend valuable time with our family that is hard to get back when we get our order.

1 Like

Thank you so much!
Thanks to you, my writing skills is significantly improved!

1 Like

I’m so glad to hear that! You are definitely on the right track, so keep up the good work!