Some people are born with certain talents, others can be taught to become a good

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. however, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught a good sports person or misician.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Actually, this is true that there are people who are born with certain talents, for example, music or sport or design or any other talent. The talent is boon from God, but he does not give it to any person, and people who God gave them a talent are lucky and blessed, because they gain so much things by their talent, for instance, nowadays, sing has become phenomenon in all over the world, everybody wants or dreams to become singer. As you know, there are several requests to become a singer but the most important request is fabulous and beautifaul voice, and it is talent from God.

Nevertheless, there are people who sing and they do not have a beatifull voice, because they have taught how to sing when they were young and they improved their voice by practice. Howevere, learning plays a principal role to improve and gain a talents. For instance, in Europe, playing football has become famous and required field, therefore, you can obviously see that, everybody hopes to get a career in football field, thus, they buillt clubs for children who their ages are between six and eight, then they learn them how to play football and become professionals even if they did not have talent. Because these reasons, mostly, most of Europian populations are talenteds and professionals. Although, I never had visited Europe before but I know them by their achievements which everybody knows.

In conclusion, from view which I mentioned above, I can conclude that, there are two kind of people, first people, who had been gotten talent since their born and that is boon from God. Second people, who had talent by learn and practice, and also other sources, such as, life experieces and knowledges.
From my perspective, I believe that, everybody can believe in hisher self as a talented, then improves it and uses it in hisher field or in traditional life .

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an arts class (2)

please meditor chick my essay