some of the expereinces that have shaped your outlook and the way you live now

Thank you for the advice so much! Can you correct it for me, please?

What are some of the expereinces that have shaped your outlook and the way you live now?

I stronly believe that past expereinces play an important role in people`s lives. Frankly, if we talk to someone, we can easily recognize whether they have the aboundant experiences in their lives. Of many things I have underwent before, some of them have a profound influence on my view. There were three things – the trip, the boarding school and the part time job.

First, traveling is the most crucial memory in my life. When I was twenty years old, I traveled to India by myself for two months. Vsiting many places in India, I shared ideas with many travelers. After this trip, my perception toward the world was enlargened significantly in a variaty of ways. I was statled that everyone lived with their own troubles which were similar to mines, and more important, I can help to overcome them even though we are from different countries.

Second, in boarding school, I realized how important setting a goal was. Before attending this school, I was not interested in my dream, and I had not felt a sense of responsibility about my task, studying. But, my all friends in this schol knew what they wanted to do. So, they did their best for their goals. In the same way they did, I initially thought about my goal. Surprisingly, after that, I have not felt frustrated in spite of hardship.

Third, my part time job also enabled me to be tolerate. Before starting to work, I had never done things that I had not enjoyed. But, in the workplace I had to follow the rules and cooperate with my coworkers. It did not matter whether I would like or not. People who got along with cared about me, and I tried to take reponsible for my jobs.

All in all, what we are doing now has to do with what we did and what we will. . I cannot discard any kind of the past memory. That is because I am convinced that all of these experiences were valuable enough to make me such a mature person.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a social sciences class (3)

I stronGly believe that past experIEnces play an important role in people`s lives. Frankly, if we talk to someone, we can easily recognize whether they have HAD abundant experiences in their lives. Of THE many things THAT I have underwent before, some of them have HAD a profound influence on my view. There were three things – the trip, the boarding school and the part time job.

First, traveling is the most crucial memory in my life. When I was twenty years old, I traveled to India by myself for two months. VIsiting many places in India, I shared ideas with many travelers. After this trip, my perception toward the world was ENLARGED significantly in a VARIETY of ways. I was STARTLED that everyone lived with their own troubles which were similar to MINE, and more importantLY, THAT I COULD help THEM to overcome them, even though we are from different countries.

Second, in boarding school, I realized how important setting a goal was. Before attending this school, I was not interested in my dream, and I had not felt a sense of responsibility about my task, studying. But, all OF MY friends in this schoOl knew what they wanted to do. So, they did their best for their goals. In the same way they did, I initially thought about my goal. Surprisingly, after that, I have not felt frustrated in spite of hardship.

Third, my part time job also enabled me to be tolerate. Before starting to work, I had never done things that I had not enjoyed. But, in the workplace I had to follow the rules and cooperate with my co-workers. It did not matter whether I would like DOING THIS TYPE OF WORK or not. People who I got along with cared about me, and I tried to take RESPONSIBILITY for my jobs.

All in all, what we are doing now has to do with what we did and what we will DO. I cannot discard any kind of the past memory. That is because I am convinced that all of these experiences were valuable IN MAKING me such a mature person.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Sally. This was a well structured essay. You need to concentrate more on your weak spelling.

Kitos. 8/10

Thank you for help !!! :slight_smile: