Some high schools require all students to wear school uniforms. Other high school

Hi Kitos,

Please, Can you check my essay??? Thanks for advance.

Silvia

Some high schools require all students to wear school uniforms. Other high schools permit students decide what to wear to school. Which of these two school policies do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
There are opposite arguments about what is better, using school uniforms or do not. Some people hold that using any kind of uniform prevents young people from can decide how they want to dress. On the other hand, they say that people who do not use homogeneous clothes enhance their personality and self-confidence. Other people argue that wearing uniforms to help parents to reduce the family budget. Also, they think that high schools which permit students decide what to wear to school; it can promote the social and economical discrimination among students. In my opinion, I agree with those who think wearing school have more advantages what disadvantages.
Global crisis has produced that many companies have to reduce the number of employs and the salary of the workers. In addition, government has raised taxes, as consequence, people have more expenses and less money in the better of the cases. Families want to find the way of how spend less money to survive to this crisis. A good idea is spend less money in clothes, so buying a school uniforms is less expensive than buying clothes for every day of the week.
Moreover, if students use school uniforms, nobody can boast about his clothes are more expensive or better brand than clothes others students. For instance, high schools where people can to decide what to wear, some pupils can wear Armani, Gucci clothes because their parents have a lot of money but there are others students who cannot wear these clothes, and then these last can feel discriminated against.
Finally, wearing any kind of uniforms instead of dressing normal clothes, allow us spend less time deciding what we wear. For example, I spend a lot of time deciding how I want to look myself. Every day, I have to get up very early to prepare my clothes. I think women always want to be very pretty, and for this reason, we waste our time searching what we to wear for each occasion. Men always get frustrated when we are dressing. In conclusion, going to school where people must wear school is much better because those allow saving money and time, and avoiding discrimination.

TOEFL listening discussions: How is the young woman financing her education?