Social networking (like YouTube and MySpace) will get more and more .....;

Social networking (like YouTube and MySpace) will get more and more .....; people use specific tools to connect, recommend, rate and communicate within their groups, and for this reason, there are many types of social media now and there will be five times this many by the end of next year. (*) generic (*) neat (*) niche (*) tight

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/8814,social-networking-like-youtube-and-myspace-will-get-more-and-more-___-people-use-specific-tools-to-connect-recommend-rate-and-communicate-within-their-groups-and-for-this-reason-there-are-many-types-of-social-media-now-and-there-will-be-five-times-this-many-by-the-end-of-next-year/
3 Likes

Chinese TitTok is the fastest growing social media app worldwide. It will reach 2bn users much faster than any other platform including Facebook and YouTube. TitTok is owned by the Chinese company ByteDance Ltd which is currently valued at $ 75bn, more than Uber and Airbnb combined. If you continue ignoring the power of the Chinese you are simply missing out on a lot of opportunities.

中文TitTok是全球增長最快的社交媒體應用程序。 它將達到10億用戶,比包括Facebook和YouTube在內的任何其他平台都要快得多。 TitTok由中國公司ByteDance Ltd.擁有。

1 Like

As for me, TikTok is sort of a big wave that will soon disappear. I missed the moment when TikTok became popular with so many members. If we compare it with Instagram or Facebook, we will see that the popularity of these two was build stone by stone, piece by piece. However, TikTok as if it was created and became popular in the same day. Personally, I prefer Instagram, rather than any other social media. There you can build your business, sell, promote and simply present the life from the positive side. You can become a famous person due to Instagram. I can give you some trustful sources.

1 Like

You look like a typical spammer.