Small companies or large companies? Where is a good destination?

Some people on the edge of graduation lean toward working for large companies in hope of gaining more experience and higher salary. Others, however, prefer to working for small companies where their voice, they believe, is more recognized. Discuss.

Essay:

Where to work for reveals as one of the hardest question to students to answer, especially for near graduates. It is because their decisions are torn between small and large companies. So, what are the benefits students can obtain from those working places?

On the one hand, lots of students believe that working for large companies is preferable. Though vying to go through a tough short-listing with untold crucibles, like vetting and skill-testing, graduates are showered with numerous opportunities to widen their network, and enjoy established kudos from these corporations. More attractively, working for “giant” bosses-as it is- can bring students “fantastic” bonus schemes living up to their expectations. Not only are they bestowed vacations and sick-leaves, but chances are that they would be trained for further skills within the country, or even overseas. Moreover, they can gain more knowledge of pro-working management, or operating methods, which sets their curriculum vitae (CV) apart in the race of future promotions, or job-seeking.

On the other hand, quite a few students see small enterprises as their ideal destinations, lo and behold. These working places are deemed perfect havens for those who might have poor academic performance, but possess rich practical/hands-on experience, and pioneering ideas which help redefine the image of these companies. Furthermore, staffs working in small firms obviously receive the recognition of their bosses and colleagues more quickly than those in big ones, since they are close-knit families, rather than big organizations with labyrinth layers or hierarchies. Therefore, they can save time and energy to get chances of promotion. Not less importantly, instead of taking charge in one particular field in big companies, staffs in small firms tend to be assigned with more work from other fields. That is to say that their experience is surely enriched, and their shared vision is expanded significantly.

All things considered, bide your time to choose the most suitable environment. If ending up working for large companies, not you’re favorite, keep in mind that there are still new things to learn there.

Good night, Mr. Kitosdad!
Could you check and rate my essay? Thanks in advance, Mr. Kitosdad!
Louisa. (I have to go to sleep now) Night dream, sir!

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students in their dormitory during registration week

Some people on the edge of graduation lean toward working for large companies in hope of gaining more experience and higher salary. Others, however, prefer to working for small companies where their voice, they believe, is more recognized. Discuss.

Essay:

Where WHO to work for reveals as IS one of the hardest questionS THAT students NEED to answer, especially for near graduates. It is because their decisions are torn between small and large companies. So, what are the benefits students can obtain from those WORK places?

On the one hand, lots of students believe that working for large companies is preferable. Though Vying to go through a tough short-listing with untold crucibles, like vetting and skill-testing, graduates are showered with numerous opportunities to widen their network, and enjoy established kudos from these corporations. More attractively, working for “giant” bosses-as it is- can bring students “fantastic” bonus schemes BY living up to their expectations. Not only are they bestowed vacations and sick-leaves, but chances are that they would be trained for further skills within the country, or even overseas. Moreover, they can gain more knowledge of pro-working management, or operating methods, which sets their curriculum vitae (CV) apart in the race of future promotions, or job-seeking.

On the other hand, quite a few students see small enterprises as their ideal destinations, lo and behold. These working places are deemed perfect havens for those who might have poor academic performance, but possess rich practical/hands-on experience, and pioneering ideas which help redefine the imageS of these companies. Furthermore, staff working in small firms obviously receive the recognition of their bosses and colleagues more quickly than those in big ones, since they are close-knit families, rather than big organizations with labyrinth layers or hierarchies. Therefore, they can save time and energy to get chances of promotion. Not less importantly, instead of taking charge in one particular field in big companies, staff in small firms tend to be assigned with more work from other fields. That is to say that their experience is surely enriched, and their shared vision is expanded significantly.

All things considered, bide your time to choose the most suitable environment. If YOU end up working for A large companY WHICH IS not you’re favorite, keep in mind that there are still new things to BE learnT there.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
After a very poor start you turned this around well. It is still hard to believe that this is the same writer who wrote the first essay though.

Kitos. 8/10

I’ve read your checking. Could you check and rate my next essay? Are you preventing me from posting my essay? What’s wrong with you Mr.Kitosdad?

“What’s wrong with you Mr.Kitosdad?”

Louisa, I’m so tired of repeating the same request over and over, and yet people keep on ignoring what I ask. I get essays from people (PM’s)wanting special attention, but they don’t want to pay for it.
If you want free attention then you must take your turn. I treat the good and the bad equally and hold no favourites. My job is to edit essays for, Punctuation, grammar, spelling, and sentence structure, but I often go well beyond the call of duty, and people impose more and more.
All I ask is that they post an essay, allow me to edit it, read the edit and try to learn something from it, and then … compose another essay, making sure that they haven’t made the same mistakes. Is that too much to ask, or is it too easy?
I have had people posting six essays all together, all with the same mistakes! Where is the learning in that?