Small biology letter: Please correct me

Dear moderators,

I have to write a 1000 characters statement letter for my admission. It is scruing me always . please help me…

My interest in Biology started with reading a journal about this interdisciplinary program which incorporates my knowledge in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics and Statistics.

The burning fire in me was the driving force to learn other Bioinformatics courses by reading journals on ‘Molecular Biology’, ‘ Biochemistry’, ‘Biotechnology’ and I made a question to myself that why cant I being a student in a well renowned university do innovative project and get guidance as I am a novice.

I found that the Bachelors in Biology in University of Puna would definitely a great learning scenario for my thirst of knowledge. I would like to research in gene expression and regulation analysis problems, and eager to synthesize various technologies.

With all my abilities for a great learning, I strongly believe your best BS program will establish me with promising pathway for my future as a research practitioner for a valuable contribution to the field of Biology.

Are you sure this is supposed to be “1000 characters”? That sounds a bit odd - see my suggestions below.

Thank You Mr Luscan for editing my essay.

:)