Skinned

Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees. What does it mean. I found it in Seasons in the sun.

Ah, the joys of youth!

Skinned out hearts - fell in love (or at least had a crush on someone) and got our hearts broken.
Skinned our knees - fell over and cut our knees.

Both are likely in early adolescence.

Oh that’s great and lyrical also. Thank you.

“Seasons in the Sun” is an English-language adaptation of the song “Le Moribond” by Belgian singer-songwriter Jacques Brel. It became a worldwide hit in 1974 for Terry Jacks and became a Christmas Number 1 in 1999 for Westlife.
The song is a dying protagonist’s farewell to relatives and friends.

When it was first released I was young enough to have been the youth in the song. Now I’m old enough to be the singer looking back on youth! Scary thought!!!

Oh really? First released by Westlife? If so I don’t think you’re old enough.lol I think you’ve just turned 30 though I know most English people don’t like this number.

First released in 1974 by Terry Jacks, not first released by Westlife.
I was in my teens when it first hit the charts.

And I’m not English.

All right. What about most people specifically or most Wales ppl particularly?

What about them? Do you mean do they like this age? It varies from person to person. Some consider birthdays that are multiples of 10 as being some sort of a milestone, others don’t. You can’t generalise.

No, I wanted to know if they have the number 30. My teacher said when asked about ages, they usually say They are still 29 regardless of whatever age they are for real.

You really shouldn’t believe everything your ‘teacher’ tells you BS. It’s more BS.
What a load of nonsense.

When did BS become an adjective?