Simple Present (Unit 7)

We go to the street.

I come from job about four o’clock. I go to the shop with my best friend. She runs to me. My sun drives car because he don’t likes to drinks alcohol. He knows that he gets a penalty if he drinks some alcohol. I say that he is very responsible gay.

I finish work about four o’clock. I go to the shop with my best friend. She runs to me. My son drives the car because he doesn’t like to drink alcohol. He knows that he will get a penalty if he drinks some alcohol. I say that he is very responsible guy.

dear treacher
please check
I go
she goes
he goes
you go
we go
they go
it goes
I go to school every day.My sister is a nurs.She goes to hospital every other day.She goes with her husband,they go there by their car.The hospital is near their home.

I go to school every day. My sister is a nurse. She goes to the hospital every other day. She goes with her husband, they go there by car. The hospital is near their home.

go there by car
or
go there in their car.
‘by’ and ‘their’ don’t match.

Thanks a lot beeesneees

I ride a stationary bicycle three times a week.

I ride an exercise bike three times a week.

Don’t you use the word stationary bicycle? Thanks.

It’s not incorrect, but to me (and I believe to a great many other people), this is a stationary bicycle:

No one is riding or pushing it!

The terms ‘exercise bike’ or ‘indoor bike’ are far more common, at least in the UK.

Thank you.
Anyway, what’s wrong with this bike? Is it old-fashioned?

I usually have dinner before 8 o’clock.