silent. Please help me to deal with it.

Is this sentence right as I say :

1.I miss you so much but I will be silent/ I am silent.

1. I miss you and you miss me too. However we are a bit mad.

If not please help me to rewrite it.

Exactly what are you trying to convey, particularly with the second one. ‘We are a bit mad’ sounds strange.

in the first sentence: I meant that I miss some one so much but I will say nothing / I will keep silent.

In the second one: I miss you and you miss me too. However I realize that we are unusual so we so nothing to each other. But i do not know how to write them in short and correct sentences. Please help me to rewrite them.

Many thanks.

I miss you so much but I will remain silent (about this).
I miss you and I know you miss me too, though we don’t voice it.

yes, thanks beeesneees

In this sentence, please help me to find down the answer.

1. “You don’t work at weekend, do you?” … how can I answer this question.(May I say “:of course not or yes, I don’t”.

2. Is this sentence right?:

The larger the city, the higher the crime rate.

1. First of all, the question is incorrect. It should be:
    You don’t work (on) weekends, do you?
    or
    You don’t work at the weekend, do you?

No, I don’t.
or
Yes, I do.

The second sentence is correct.

Thanks you, but I am a bit confuse in the second sentence. I think we have to add a verb after the city and the sentence will become:

The larger the city is, the higher the crime rates.

If in this sentence I have been wrong please help me to correct it.

An in the first sentence may I answer that : “of course not” with the question is " You do not work at the weekends, do you?"

2…being given a teaching place at the University of Paris, Dr. Albert volunteered to work in Africa.

In the blank may I use " instead of / in spite of " to fill in the blank. If not, please give me some suggestions.

Many thanks

‘The larger the city, the higher the crime rate’ assumes the verb. You don’t need to write it.
If you were to write it, you would need to do so twice:
The larger the city is, the higher the crime rate is.

‘of course not’ is okay if there is some reason why it would be very strange for you to work weekends. Otherwise it is best not used.

'In spite of ’ is correct. ‘Instead of’ doesn’t quite work because the doctor has been given a teaching place but has chosen not to accept it.

yes, thanks Beeesneeees very much.