Should we invest money on space exploration?

In my point of view, I suggest not investing money on space exploration because of some extent. Firstly, it becomes a financial burden on the country’s economy. In order to conquer space, astronauts have to buy a large number of modern facilities, which costs a fortune. For instance, Paying to own a shuttle costs more than 250.000 USD. Moreover, As a result of carrying out experiments, training sessions for astronauts successively to get results. This lead to a big expense of purchasing laboratory instruments. Secondly, it is really hazardous. Due to the fact that discovers another planet, people face up to a variety of living conditions. Not only people but also equipment can be affected by changes of temperature. In addition, there is an increasingly number of who live on other planets in the solar system that people don’t know. For example, citizens have real evidence to show that allies have existed for a long time. This causes harmful influences on human life. All in all, It is not worth spending an amount of money on space discoveration.

1 Like

give some comment about my writting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

In my opinion, money should not be invested in space exploration for several reasons. First, it becomes a financial burden on the country’s economy. To conquer space, astronauts need to buy a large amount of modern equipment, which costs a fortune. For example, owning a shuttle costs more than $250,000. Moreover, to conduct experiments, astronauts need to train one after another to achieve results. This leads to high costs for buying laboratory instruments. Second, it is really dangerous. As another planet is discovered, people are faced with a variety of living conditions. Not only the people, but also the instruments can be affected by temperature fluctuation. In addition, there are more and more people living on other planets in the solar system that people do not know. For example, citizens have real evidence that allies have existed for a long time. This has harmful effects on human life. All in all, it is not worth spending a lot of money on space exploration.

thankyou so much

1 Like