Should the children begin learning a foreign language at primary school?

Can you help me correct my essay?

Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Nowadays, there is a debating about whether it is better to teach a child a second language in elementary school, some people think it’s better than studying in high school and others disagree with that view. Of course, there are pros and cons in all of these two opinions.

At the outset, it is worth noting that the child Is quick to learn. Besides that, the child has a flexible tongue, which makes it easier for him to pronounce words faster. Also, children like to explore and learn new things.

Since acquiring a new language is a long process, it is better for a child to start learning at an early age, in this way, a child can recognize this language and how to practice it.

Though, there are some disadvantages. First, the child may confuse between the mother tongue and the second language, as a result of which it may take longer to master the mother tongue, and. Second, adding a new language to the curriculum May puts an extra burden on the child.

In conclusion, taking into account these two opinions about when it is better to learn a language, I’m sure that teaching a child more than a language at an early age Enhances their language skills, and also ,Their higher iQ

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to our forum. Can you please tell us what you mean by ‘correct my essay’? Who have you written this essay for and what do you want to accomplish with it?

1 Like