should subjects such as art, music, etc be a part of a child's basic education?

No one can cast a shadow on the doubt of the beauty of art, the good sound of music, and the attraction of dram, and the tendency of human being toward it. But the question is should these subjects be a part of every child’s basic education? I strongly believe that these subjects are essential for a child’s knowledge.
To begin with, I think different children with different personalities, have different fields of interest. One child may be interested in music, while another child may like mathematics. I think it is essential for a child to learn what he is really interested in, because in this way, he becomes interested in pursuing his educations and follows his studies enthusiastically. Because there are different fields of interest for different children, various subjects should be included in the child’s education schedule. In other words, besides scientific subjects, mathematics and physics as examples, other subjects including art and music, should be a part of a child’s basic educations.
Another reason that could be taken into account, is that diversity and fun are some essential features that a child’s education schedule should include. Children are so energetic and are fascinated in learning different subject. Because of the characteristics of their age, and the energy and eager that they have to learn different subjects, it’s good for them to have a diverse education schedule. They are interested in learning art and playing a musical instrument, just like they are interested in scientific subjects. On the other hand, subjects such as art, music, etc add more fun to a child’s education schedule, and makes education attractive and interesting to them. Having painting and dance classes, refreshes their mind and thoughts, and helps them be more fresh and energetic.
Taking all these factors into account, I think subjects such as art, music and drama should be a part of one child’s basic information, because it helps them to pursue their own field of interest. Also, it adds diversity and fun to a child’s education schedule.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of Paleontology

No one can cast a shadow on the OF doubt of the beauty of art, the good sound of GOOD music, and the attraction of A dram, and the tendency of human beingS towardS it THEM. But t The question is(,) should these subjects be a part of every child’s basic education? I strongly believe that these subjects are essential for a child’s knowledge.

To begin with, I think different children with different personalities, have different fields of interest. One child may be interested in music, while another child may like mathematics. I think it is essential for a child to learn what THEY ARE really interested in, because in this way, THEY become interested in pursuing THEIR education and follows THEIR studies enthusiastically. Because There are different fields of interest for different children AND various subjects should be included in the child’s education schedule. In other words, besides scientific subjects, mathematics and physics as examples, other subjects including art and music, should be a part of a child’s basic education.
Another reason that could be taken into account, is that diversity and fun are some essential features that a child’s education schedule should include. Children are so energetic and are fascinated in learning different subject. Because of the characteristics of their age, and the energy and eagerNESS that they have to learn different subjects, it’s good for them to have a diverse education schedule. They are interested in learning art and playing a musical instrument, just like they are interested in scientific subjects. On the other hand, subjects such as art, music, etc,. add more fun to a child’s education schedule, and make education attractive and interesting to them. Having painting and dance classes, refreshes their mind and thoughts, and helps them be more fresh and energetic.

Taking all these factors into account, I think subjects such as art, music and drama should be a part of EACH child’s basic information, because it helps them to pursue their own field of interest. Also, it adds diversity and fun to a child’s education schedule.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
An interesting essay Golnazghp. Well done.

Kitos. 8.5/10