Should children start learning foreign language early?

Nowadays, the most debate among parents is whether their children should learn a foreign language early or not. Many parents thought that their children shouldn’t learn another language early because of much pressure and effects on mother language. In contrast, I agree that bilingual education should start as early as possible for many reasons.
The main reason why many parents don’t want their children learn bilingual education early is that it is unnecessary. In their opinions, a foreign language is unnecessary for their children if they don’t go abroad. However, it is really a serious mistake. Today, many countries connected with others to develop in several aspects, especially in education. In there, numerous foreign schools have connected with domestic schools by inserting some subjects that taught by foreign language, so students must learn two languages to adapt them. For example, students may study math in English which is mother tongue but physic in French. Indeed, children who learn two languages are very requisite condition to continue their study in school.
Besides that, many parents insist that their children need not teach a foreign language because they worry about ability separation. They are of the opinion that if children study two languages at the same time then they will have low language ability because they must separate their capability. On the other hand, according to a psychological research conducted by professors, children who learn two languages at the same time can enhance their thinking faculties and innovative abilities. For example, in Korean, children study many subjects in elementary school not only by Korean but also by English. As a results, beside they spoke Korean fluently, most of them could speak English proficiently too after two or three years and their creative ability is better than children study only one language. Therefore, students learn two languages may be better students.
Finally, other parents think that their children are unwilling to study and learn a foreign language. In contrast, I think bilingual education can be fun and stimulate children’s interest. Today, there are many new methods that both parents and teachers can use for teaching foreign language in an interesting way. I can take my friend Lee as an example, he said that when he was three year old, his mother who is a teacher teach him some easily English words. Day by day, he becomes keen on learning English and he usually give some quiz by English to her mothers, that‘s so funny.
In conclusion, I am of the opinion that children should begin to learn a foreign language as soon as possible. Besides that, they should concentrate on not only foreign language but also their mother-tongue because mother-tongue can helps them to understand the culture of their ancestors.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and a registration clerk during registration week

Nowadays, the GREATEST debate among parents is whether their children should learn a foreign language early or not. Many parents thought that their children shouldn’t learn another language early because of much pressure and effects on mother language. In contrast, I agree that bilingual education should start as early as possible for many reasons

The main reason why many parents don’t want their children TO learn bilingual education early is that it is unnecessary. In their opinions, a foreign language is unnecessary for their children if they don’t go abroad. However, it is really a serious mistake. Today, many countries ARE connected with others to develop in several aspects, especially in education. In there, numerous foreign schools have connected with domestic schools by inserting some subjects that ARE taught IN A foreign language, so students must learn two languages to adapt them. For example, students may study math in English which is mother tongue but physicS in French. Indeed, children who learn two languages are very requisite condition to continue their study in school.
Besides that, many parents insist that their children need not BE TAUGHT a foreign language because they worry about ability separation. They are of the opinion that if children study two languages at the same time then they will have low language ability, because they must separate their capabilitIES. On the other hand, according to a psychological research conducted by professors, children who learn two languages at the same time can enhance their thinking faculties and innovative abilities. For example, in KOREA, children study many subjects in elementary school not only IN Korean but also IN English. As a result, beside THERE BEING ABLE TO SPEAK Korean fluently, most of them could speak English proficiently too(.) After two or three years their creative ability is better than children WHO HAVE STUDIED only one language. Therefore, students WHO learn two languages may be better students.
Finally, other parents think that their children are unwilling to study and learn a foreign language. In contrast, I think bilingual education can be fun and WILL stimulate children’s interest. Today, there are many new methods that both parents and teachers can use for teaching foreign language in an interesting way. I can take my friend Lee as an example, he said that when he was three year old, his mother who is a teacher TAUGHT him some EASY English words. Day by day, he becomes keen on learning English and he IS usually giveN some quiz IN English BY HIS mother, that‘s so funny.

In conclusion, I am of the opinion that children should begin to learn a foreign language as soon as possible. Besides that, they should concentrate on not only foreign language(,) but also their mother-tongue(,) because mother-tongue can help them to understand the culture of their ancestors.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad Tanwe. You must NOT use contractions in your TOEFL exam. Take care.

Kitos. 7.5/10

Yes. I agree with Kitosdad’s comment on Tanwe’s essay. It’s not bad.
You have a good introduction go directly on topic and use the comparison-contrast structure well. The body’s essay have clear support ideas. However, in your conclusion part, I see you are no longer agree with learning biligual language for chidren early. The finall comment in conclusion have showed that.
It’d better to summarize your ideas in conclusion instead of your finall comment.