She did write one or two novels but she is best known for her excellent ..... stories

She did write one or two novels but she is best known for her excellent ..... stories. (*) brief (*) short (*) abrupt (*) sudden

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://english.best/questions/4560,she-did-write-one-or-two-novels-but-she-is-best-known-for-her-excellent-___-stories/
2 Likes

She did write one or two novels but she is best known for her excellent short stories.

answer: short

(I would be so sad if I get this answer wrong since I LOVE to write too)

2 Likes

Yes, short stories is the correct answer here and it would be great if you could tell us more about your writing ambitions.

2 Likes

I LOVE​ to write to express my thoughts and feelings. It has always been there for me through thick and thin like a best friend. Actually, it’s better than a best friend because you could confide in all of your confessions and it will keep it a secret. It will never judge you or belittle you or even argue with you for all of your short comings or flaws. Whatever it may be. It will never jump into conclusions or take your words out of contexts. When your tongue fails you, writing​ is there for you. It’s real. It’s pure. It’s you on a page.

2 Likes