Share your daily feelings/experiences and let's support each other

Hello everyone

some of us have habit of writing diaries and recording their feelings occasionally if not on daily basis. It’s good and by doing so that diary then becomes one of their best friends. i also have one diary where i occasionally write my feelings. Now what about a common diary where everyone can share his feelings of any sort on daily basis. And let’s support each other if one has got good suggestions for resolving an issue of someone else.

In this month november i have to face some professional challenges. I have to fight for my job in a good professional and legal way. For this i have to study my organizational structure, it's way of carrying out different sorts of operations, and studying it's each and every thing to have a good preparation for the upcoming test and an interview. Well obviously it's a bit challenging, you have to control your interests, nature and other activities to give time to your studies. And that's why it's seems a hell of a task for me. Surfing net for chats or casual conversations, for music or movies and other things are interesting and your heart by default will go towards it but to do study, you have to make up your mind for it. You had to fight with yourself for it. You have to fight with your heart because your heart will want something else than what you have aught to do.

"How can one motivate himself to study?". For me it seems like i have to be caught in that scary or challenging sort of scenario but doing study for it right now is like jumping in it right now. That's why i want to forget it by doing something else like watching movies or documentaries, listening to music or reading books and novels etc. But this is obviously not helping me right now nor it can help me in escaping from that scenario. I know this but i am feeling difficulties in doing otherwise. It's seems like being cruel to myself. The passion is missing. 

How can i acquire this passion of study? How can i motivate myself to study?