Sentence: Since for the past 4 years it has never been snowed as it was in...

Dear Torsten,

When can we use "I have been…had been …has been …I was aksed…We been …We being…I was told …I have had…and much more ,could you give few examples of the above.

I would be glad if you could correct the following sentence

1.Since for the past 4 years it has never been snowed as it was in this year…this year it was severe snow shower.
2.just now i told you right!
3.How many times should i say this to you ?
4.Inspite of we telling him repeatedly there is no change in him.
5.For his betterness ,we been repeatedly told him but there is of no use.
6.Its been so many days i did’nt talked to you!
7.how much time does it take to complete?
8.They only told right!
9.How many days it takes to compete?
10.hair cut can be done here…How much time does it take to cut my hair which is a bit long…whst is the cost for hair cut?

I would be glad if u can even correct my english written in this mail as well…I’m trying to learn english proffessionally,politely…in a respectful way.Thanks once again,awaiting for your reply.

Regards,
Chitra

Hello Chitra…

Hope you are well there in your south Indian town…

Regarding your request to correct the sentencses…anyone can help you in his/her spare time while browsing this site…but it is better to keep in mind that if you need a sincere feedback/reply for your questions in you posts…you may limit your sentences to on or two per post so that anyone who is willing to help you will consider doing it for you…otherwise…if you give a long list of questions like a quesion paper in an exam hall…it will be too time-consuming for them…

Now…coming to your first sentence…

[color=blue]Since for the past 4 years it has never been snowed as it was in this year…this year it was severe snow shower.

[color=darkred]Since four years it had never been snowed as it has been in this year…this year it is/has been a severe snow shower. (this year is still running…so it should be Present Continuous tense)

Hope you will get more corrections for your more questions from others…