sentence meaning

hi,please explain these
expressions…
‘‘it is for sure’’
‘’ double speak is the expression used out of concern for feeling of someone else’’
What’s the meaning of out of concern In above expresssion.
I am looking forward of reply from eng team.
thanks

I’m afraid there is not enough quoted for me to understand the context.

***** NOT A TEACHER *****

Hello, Huriahkh:

Here in the United States, the word “doublespeak” is often used in a negative way.

But, as you said, sometimes doublespeak is “used out of concern for the feelings of someone else.”

I found this example in Wikipedia’s article on “Doublespeak.”

You know that many companies are firing (dismissing) people from their jobs. It would be cruel to tell someone: We have to lay you off / fire you / dismiss you, etc.

So – in order to show concern for an employee’s feelings – maybe the manager would use doublespeak. That is, the manager might tell the employee: We are DOWNSIZING the company [making the company smaller]. So your position no longer exists. If business gets better, we will start hiring people again, and you will be one of the first people we call.

Do you see how using the term “downsizing” is not so cruel as “firing someone”? Do you see how doublespeak in this case shows concern for the feelings of another human being?

The discharged employee can tell his / her friends:

I was NOT fired. The company was downsized.

James

James M,

Can "their" be perfectly substituted for "his'/her" in this case, too?

P.S. Sorry for being tenacious/pesky about one question?  (Did I use correct words, I meant more or less the following:

I'm asking one question again and again and this may lead to annoyance)

James M,

Can "their" be perfectly substituted for "his/her" in this case, too?

P.S. Sorry for being tenacious/pesky about one question?  (Did I use correct words, I meant more or less the following:

I'm asking one question again and again and this may lead to annoyance)

***** NOT A TEACHER *****

Hello, Foreigner:

It is impossible to be too pesky. You should keep asking until you receive a satisfactory answer from someone.

At one helpline (no name, of course), they told me (very nicely) that I was being too pesky with my questions about the adverb “really” (my favorite word). So I closed my account there.

In this case, if you know the gender of the discharged employee, then – of course – you would use “his” for a male and “her” for a female.

But in this case, I was referring to any discharged employee in general, so that is why I used “his or her.” (P.S. I really wanted to use “his,” but that is not acceptable in 2013.)

Yes – in my (very) humble view --, you can certainly use “their” in that sentence. For example:

"No one wants to tell their friends: ‘I have been fired.’ "

James