sellsgis is a SCAMMER. Do NOT trade with him

i42.tinypic.com/289a8ug.png

As evidenced by the screenshot above, sellsgis is a scammer. The conversation begins at the bottom and ends at the top. I gave him my 2001 AP Macro exam and now he is refusing to give me anything in return.

Do NOT trade with him.

I sent you the file.

It’s the same test as the one that’s in Collegeboard’s Official Study Guide for Math IC and Math IIC. I’ve already done it.

I appreciate that you are annoyed, Lambents, but please limit yourself to one thread about this.

Send me a test that’s not in any of Collegeboard’s study guides.

In your email conversation with me you have stated: “The test I sent you was authentic. I just need one or two Math IIC tests. Please send me one. I’m desperate.”

You ambiguously said that you just need one or two released test. I gave you the released test so I met the conditions.

You never stated in this thread:
english-test.net/forum/ftopi … _for_trade
that a few of the the Math IIC tests you were trading were ones released by collegeboard. You are obviously taking advantage of my ambiguous wording and are trying to get away with my 2001 Macro test. I don’t understand why you are making this situation so difficult. Send me an unreleased test and I’ll delete everything I’ve written about you on this site.

If these threads continue to spread all over the forums, perhaps someone will delete them all anyway.