Selling Dr. Collins PCAT prep guide

Selling my PCAT study guide from Dr. Collins, I can ship it to you via Paypal, confirmed only please. If you live in Orange County, CA then we can arrange to do the transaction locally. Asking price is $125.

It has the most updated version: Jan 2011 (i think that’s the most recent) along with the math, chemistry, biology, essay, analogies, verbal and of course the famous practice exams . There are 8 practice exams for Biology, 9 or 10 for Chem, 4 for math and 10 total for the English portion (essay examples included.) I don’t know how many more for the newly updated because I haven’t check, but if you are interested then PM me and I’ll let you know.

I bought it off from someone a few months back and I can honestly say that it was the main reason as to why I did so well on the PCAT.

PM only please, thanks!

Hello I would like to buy the Collins prep from you
I can pay via paypal confirmed
Thank you.

I’m new to the forum asim14990, please email me @ vukbui1987@yahoo.com or give me your email.

Hello my email address is asim14990@gmail.com

Would be willing to pay $150.00, if it is in new condition and is an original copy.
Email me at holmesholmes@msn.com

If you interesting on it.

please give me an e mail !

chungs@goldmail.etsu.edu

thanks

?

I’m interesting in buying Dr Collins stuff…anyone still have theirs?

I have a new dr. Collin study guide for $150, no highlight, no mark on… Email me if y’all interest… pennipng@yahoo.com