Seeking English Trainers for Online English Training Programs

English-Test.net is currently developing an online English tutoring and training program for our students. We are seeking 3-5 qualified English trainers to deliver a variety of tutoring and training services. This is a 100% online program, no travel is required.

In addition to English training skills and experience a good candidate for this role will be comfortable using computers and technology. This includes experience in “chat” software such as Skype, Google Chat or chat rooms. In addition you should own a microphone and be capable of communicating over Skype or similar services such as Google Talk.

If you are interested in the position but unfamiliar with some of the technologies involved, we may be able to provide an introductory training program for the right candidate(s).

Experience with the following are all helpful because they relate to specific programs we intend to offer:

TOEIC preparation
TOEFL preparation
Other ESL test preparation (ASVAB, IELTS)
Business test preparation (GMAT, GRE)
Business English for ESL students
Grammar tutoring
Speech improvement, accent modification

To show your interest in this program send a reply here and we will follow-up with you by email. Or send me a Private Message if you prefer.

Hi Joel-

I’m an English trainer living in Jena, Germany. I’m interested in the online English training program you mentioned. Please email me if you’d like to discuss it further.

Thanks!

best,
julia mcmillan

Thanks Julia, we have added you to our list of candidates for this program and I will be in touch by email. Now just so you do not receive spam, I am going to remove your email from your post :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi Joel

I’m a UK trained primary school teacher with over 6 years of classroom practice currently living in Mallorca. I’ve also just finished doing some work as an Associate tutor at uni as part of my PhD research which I am currently taking a break from. I would be very interested in the discussing the training program further.

Regards
Lucas

Hi Joel-

I’m an English trainer living in bandar abbas, IRAN. I’m interested in the online English training program you mentioned. Please email me if you’d like to discuss it further.

Thanks!
hoda rashidi