Scored 780 in GMAT

Hi all,

I never posted here, but I have been to this site along with others during my past two years journey toward this score and I want to give back. Before this, my scores ranged from 580, 640, 620 with mediocre quant scores never higher than 35. My verbal started off with 70% before settling in the 90% in the previous two. Today my quant scored almost doubled in percentile from 35 to 48 (44% to 85%) and despite the fact that I have not looked at a single verbal problem in the past two months since I took the test in March to focus on quant, I scored 46v (99%). I was skeptical that I could improve my score. I should says thanks to GMATPass.com for the prep materials they have created . it was simple awesome and enabled me to secure this high in GMAT . Had it not been for gmatpass , i would have probaly scored in 580-650 . Iam looking at getting in to Top 20 unis and hopefully will be admitted .

Best Regards,
George

hi george,

can u guide with the proper e-books for GMAT.
my mail id: riya.142006@gmail.com

thanks in advance

Hi Amritha,

Please take a look at this and let me know what you think.
Many thanks,
Torsten
PS: The word “u” does not exist in English. Is this Hindu?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Potential byer leaves voice message expressing his interest in purchasing a used car advertised online[YSaerTTEW443543]

HI Gmataspirant001,
I was just reading your blog, wow, congratulations!!!.
I plan on taking the test in May/June I need advice on the books i have right now. I have the Kaplan800, OG11, I have princeton review 2006, then I spoke with someone from another forum who said to get books from 4GMat.com(in India), which I did and now am more confused than ever and don’t think i am making any progress. I Need advice from you on the materials that helped you and your study guide. I also need help on where I can take alot of practice tests I have, a few cd roms bu i know that is not enough. I saw that you said the gmatpass helped you alot can you please give me some insight on that…thnak you I am very confused right now.

Sorry i forgot to add my email address as ikoriaikhi@yahoo.com. thank you.

Hi george,

im preparing for gmat this june… can u please send me the kaplan 800 and og materials which would help for my prep. Currently im preparing with barrons alone.

My email is dharshini0902@gmail.com

Dharshini

The following was used as part of an internet advertising company’s appeal to businesses: Furniture Depot employed our internet advertising company to help. Since then its sales increased by 10% over last year’s totals. Furniture Depot’s success demonstrates how using our internet services can increase your profitability.

Describe how well reasoned you find this argument. In the discussion be sure to analyze the line of reasoning and the use of evidence in the argument. For example, you may need to consider what questionable assumptions underlie the thinking and what alternative explanations or counterexamples might weaken the argument’s conclusion. You may also address possible changes in the argument that would make it more logically sound, and what, if anything, would help you better evaluate its conclusion.

Internet services , today has not only changed the sales of the furniture depots but also boosted many other products and services.

With the advent of the internet technology modern marketing has improved a lot. The sales began to hit greater heights . The number of customers for a product or service have also increased a lot. for example Taking up the furnitue industry earlier there were only a few traditional carpenters who does the works. but today there are many showrooms and big malls selling different kinds and varieties of furnitures which people can choose of their choice and comfort.

Marketing has seen a remarkable improvement due to internet services. people no need to travel to search for their favorite shops. they no need to waste their time in doing shopping. they can just sit in their house and do their shopping. they can compare and contrast with the other brands of the same product and get them as per their wish.
People just sit at their office or home and shop their things .

the websites like ebay and bizz has helped to increase the sales through the internet services alot.

Internet services has also changed the living standard. It has improved the standards of the people.

Thus the marketing can be increased to a great deal with the internet services. The internet advertising companies has made the life of people simpler and more comfortable.

Thanks for the info george! I was planning to study and take a
gre practice test in a few months but then I found out that the GMAT is actually harder and a better test to study for. Now I know what books to work from and I’ll look into the kaplan and og materials as well. I’ve also been using barrons only.

According to me the progress of yours in each and every section is due to the site you prefer than I can conclude that the sites provides a great help in increasing the knowledege and improve your scores provides better material or so.

gosh…barrons book is insufficient…!?