Schools should ask students to evaluate their teachers

In modern society, going to schools to gain knowledge is very essential. Some people argue as if it is a general truth that students’ duty is to study not to evaluate their teachers. But to be frank, I cannot agree with them. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

The first reason is that student’s evaluation will help teachers improve their teaching methods. For instance, my younger brother really likes literature at school, but he always complains that the lessons are very boring because of his teacher’s teaching method. One day, his school held a survey to get feedback from students about all the teaching staff. After this event, my younger brother’s teacher changed her teaching method. She applied high technology in teaching; therefore, her lessons attracted a lot of students.

The second equally important reason is that students’ evaluation is to protect the students’ rights. The fact is that tuition fee is really expensive; parents have to pay lot of money for their children’s studying. But in return, their children may only receive low quality education from incompetent teachers. If students have the rights to evaluate their teachers, they could have their school change these teachers.

Last but not least, from the student’s evaluation, school will find out the best teachers, and which one deserved to be praised. Gradually, schools will build a brilliant teaching force. This force would help improve schools’ reputation. In addition, when schools let students know that their rights are protected; these schools will attract a lot of students and earn more money.

In a word, students’ evaluation will help improve teachers’ ability, protect students’ rights and enhance schools’ reputation in the community. If these factors are considered, we may come to the conclusion that this assessment is really valuable and all schools should apply this method.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why is the student talking to the advisor?

In modern society, going to schools to gain knowledge is very essential. Some people argue as if it is a general truth that students’ duty is to study not to evaluate their teachers. But to be frank, I cannot agree with them. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

The first reason is that student’s evaluation will help teachers improve their teaching methods. For instance, my younger brother really likes literature at school, but he always complains that the lessons are very boring because of his teacher’s teaching method. One day, his school held a survey to get feedback from students about all the teaching staff. After this event, my younger brother’s teacher changed her teaching method. She applied high technology in teaching; therefore, her lessons attracted a lot of students.

The second equally important reason is that students’ evaluation is to protect the students’ rights. The fact is that tuition feeS ARE really expensive; parents have to pay A lot of money for their children’s study(,) but in return, their children may only receive low quality education from incompetent teachers. If students have the right to evaluate their teachers, they could have their school change these teachers.

Last but not least, from the student’s evaluation, schoolS will find out the best teachers, and which oneS deserved to be praised. Gradually, schools will build a brilliant teaching force. This force would help improve EVERY schools’ reputation. In addition, when schools let students know that their rights are protected; these schools will attract a lot of students and earn more money.

In a word, students’ evaluation will help improve teachers’ ability, protect students’ rights and enhance schools’ reputation in the community. If these factors are considered, we may come to the conclusion that this assessment is really valuable and all schools should apply this method.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Impressive work Hai. I’m proud of you.

Kitos. 9/10

Thanks Kitos. Thanks to your help, I have improved my writing a lot :smiley: