school children are too dependent on computers. Agree or disagree?

hi… pls evaluate this essay and gv me a score for 10. it will help in improving my writing skills.

In today’s modern world, computers are an essential part of everyday life and there is no doubt that education and learning process have changed since their introduction. Around the globe, children often start to use computers in their young age.

Computers are an invaluable source of resource that helps in exploring different things. Internet for instance satisfies children’s curiosity about diverse topics. At higher education level; the availability of digital books, simulators and other academic materials, provide the student with an ever accessible source of information, that otherwise would not be at hand and have to go to library in search of related books.

Nowadays, there is no writing on the blackboards; they all are replaced by computers. There is no need for the children to copy down their notes. The assignments are also encouraged to be submitted in a type-up copy were the spelling are checked by the software automatically. These do not improve the children’s spelling skills. The usage of short forms has become a common site as children text messages or chat in social networking sites; this habit is also seen on their assignments. But this process does save the teachers from understanding the messy handwritings of few children.

In conclusion, computers are both a boon and bane to the society. It is our own responsibility to choose between the both. But computer is an incredible discovery and there is no replacement for them.

Please evaluate this essay and gv give me a score out of10. It will help me in improving my writing skills. [GOOD :[color=red]6/10]

In today’s modern world, computers are an essential part of everyday life and there is no doubt that education and learning processes have changed since their introduction. Around the globe, children often start to use computers at their young age.

Computers are an invaluable source of resource that helps in exploring different things. Internet, for instance, satisfies children’s curiosity about diverse topics. At higher education level, digital books, simulators and other academic materials provide the student with an ever accessible source of information, which would otherwise be available at a library where search for the related books would be time-consuming.

Nowadays, there is no writing on the blackboards; they all are replaced by computers. There is no need for the children to copy down their notes. They are even encouraged to submit their assignments in a type-up copy where the spellings are checked by the software, automatically. These do not improve the children’s spelling skills. The use of short and abbreviated forms has become so common that children text messages or chat with others on social networking sites, which is often unintelligible to many. This habit is also seen on their assignments. But it saves the teachers from deciphering the messy handwriting of some children.

In conclusion, computers are both a boon and a bane to the society. It is our own responsibility to choose between the two. Nevertheless, the computer is an incredible invention and there is no substitute for it yet.

Don’t know if you can put “But” in the beginning of a sentence…

You cannot start the very first sentence with it.

It’s not recommented in essays, but people do that sometimes in speech.

For example:
–You can’t go outside until you’ve done all your chores!
–But I’ve already done them!