SAT score

If we do not know how to do some difficult questions in the SAT test, can we ignore them ? Because I think the examiners just deduct the score if we have wrong answers.

You can guess or skip the question- statistically it doesn’t matter because the points deducted for wrong answers equal out the points you should gain from random guessing. As a general rule, if you can eliminate even one answer choice it is worthwhile to guess.

We typically tell our students to guess if they can cross out at least one answer choice.

If you feel completely clueless and can’t eliminate a single answer choice, then just skip it.

You receive no point for leaving a question blank. But there is a guessing penalty of minus 1/4 point for every question you get wrong.

^ is correct.

ignore if you dont have any idea

I would always guess, even if I had no clue. Just go with your first instinct. If guessing and not guessing is statistically the same, then why not just guess? After all, you may end up being luckier than usual.

I would always guess, because if you can eliminate some answer choices, you are pretty much bringing your score up 10 points atleast.