SAT or ACT prior paper

Can you suggest me where I can buy/get hold of prior year SAT, ACT or SAT subject tests. If you any to sale, please send me pm.

Please let me know if you are willing to sale the past SAT and ACT exam, I am writing these in October and would like to use past real tests. If you do not want to sell multiple tests, I was hoping you can sell one each from 2013 or 2014. Thank you for all your help.

Given the standard of your writing in the above message, I would not suggest that anyone buys a test you’ve written.

Just to be clear, I am looking to buy and not sale these tests.

My apologies. I thought you were planning to write some tests then sell them. This is what it appears your message should have said:

Please let me know if you are willing to sell me any past SAT and ACT exam papers. I am taking these tests in October and would like to use past real tests. If you do not want to sell multiple tests, I was hoping I could buy some from 2013 or 2014.
Thank you for all your help.

However, you ought to go down legal channels to purchase these copyrighted tests. We do not condone the illegal selling on of copyrighted material.