Rosalisa from Cambodia

[color=red]Hi Rosalisa :smiley:

You are very friendly… :wink:

Sorry because I late in my answer… :frowning:
But these days I am very busy

I have a lot of work and I am registering in English course.

Of course, I love tell you about my job and I’ll do that.

I think my job is very interesting, my work takes all my time and I always think about it.
I work in large company in my country, it’s contrapuntal with kitchens.

My work starts at 9 mornings and finish at 5 evening, I often come early.
In the morning I go to my projects outside our company then I come back to my office
And I use imagination for my job; I always deal with pretty ideas.
But I must don’t forget accuracy in my work because that very important to our job.

I am really enjoined in this program.

I wish you nice day.

Mba

Hi

“Hi Rosalisa, I’m located far from Cambodia”
As Pamela said , and also my country is so far from your country too … the world is become so close by the internet …

Anyway, I’m from Syria and I hope that you have heard about it , it’s one of the most beautiful countries in the world , the nature isn’t so hot and isn’t so cold …
the people are very generous and so kind and they love the life … and our capital Damascuse is the oldest capital in the world …

Best wishes

Herc

Hi Mba,

Your job description is quite interesting. Yes, i agree that it takes a lot of imagination in your job because it is related to designing. :smiley: i’m sure you really enjoy doing your job.

Thanks for telling me about that. :smiley:

Good luck!

Hi Hercules,

Mba and you are from the same country, Syria. Yes, i have heard about your country. Of course,i agree it is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. I really love to know about it more. Sounds really fascinating about the nature, the people and the capital!!! :smiley:

Hope you two have a very good day! :smiley: