role played by groups and organizations

Groups or organizations are an important part of some people’s lives. Why are groups or organizations important to people? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

I strongly believe that groups and organizations do play an important role in people lives and the reasons why these groups are important to people would be outlined below. Firstly these groups are important because it helps to bring together people from different horizons and cultures, so that that they can interact and socialize with each other. It should be noted that these groups do have a great impact on people lives, for example taken my case as an example these groups has had a major impact in my live. It occurred two years ago, when I was eighteen years old, I had just passed my advanced level and had an admission in one of the most prestigious universities, in other words it implied that I had to move to another city.

I was so excited because, I was finally going to leave my parents home and live on my own, something I had never done , since I was sent to a dormitory school and when I was back for holidays, I found myself imprisoned in the house, since my parent would not allow me to visit my friends or to go on outings, on pretext that I was still to young and could be aggressed. Hence I grew in that religious atmosphere, until the final day of deliverance came over.I was so excited about this new independence that, some weeks later I became friend with some girls as would be seen later would have a negative influence on me.

They frequently took me to parties, during which we drank a lot of alcohol, and smoked hemp. Its so shameful to admit, I became a addicted to smoking and drinking that if not a close friend who kindly brought to clinic in which I had to be desintoxicated, and the group found within, I would not have succeeded in retrieving from that immoral life of mine. The people found in this groups help me to realized with each of their own experienced, that I had choose a wrong path and that if they had succeeded in stoping, I too could be able to do same.I owe much to that group and for that reason I encourage their promotion, because if not of them I would have stop my education and maybe be involved in one of these immoral activities like prostitution, or being a gang member.

TOEFL listening lectures: How did Queen Elizabeth acknowledge the English victory?

Groups or organizations are an important part of some people’s lives. Why are groups or organizations important to people? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer.

I strongly believe that groups and organizations do play an important role in people’S lives and the reasons why these groups are important to people WILL be outlined below. Firstly these groups are important because it helps to bring together people from different horizons and cultures, so that that they can interact and socialize with each other. It should be noted that these groups do have a great impact on OTHER people’S lives(.) For example, takING my case as an example; these groups HAVE had a major impact ON MY LIFE. It occurred Two years ago, when I was eighteen years old, I had just passed my advanced level and had an admission in one of the most prestigious universities, in other words it implied that I had to move to another city.

I was so excited because, I was finally going to leave my parents home and live on my own, something I had never done BEFORE(.), since I was sent to a dormitory school and when I CAME BACK HOME for holidays, I found myself imprisoned in the house, since my parentS would not allow me to visit my friends or to go on outings, on THE pretext that I was still toO young and could be aggressIVE. Hence I grew in that religious atmosphere, until the final day of deliverance came. over.I was so excited about this new independence that, some weeks later I became friendS with some girls WHO, as would be seen later, would have a negative influence on me.

They frequently took me to parties, during which we drank a lot of alcohol, and smoked hemp. Its so shameful to admit, I became aN addict to smoking and drinking that if not BEEN FOR a close friend who kindly brought ME to A clinic in which I had to be detoxicated, and the group found within, I would not have succeeded in retrieving from that immoral life of mine. The people found in this group helpED me to realize with each of their own experienced, that I had choose a wrong path and that if they had succeeded in stopPing, I too could be able to do same.I owe much to that group and for that reason I encourage their promotion, because if not FOR them I would have stopPED my education and maybe beCAME involved in one of these immoral activities like prostitution, or being a gang member.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Thanks for sharing that with us Page. Interesting.

Kitos. 8/10