Rewrite the communication (keeping the Info) using Formal Language:

Dear Vanessa Hobbs,

How are you? I am the General Manager from SeaView Village Rentals and I am happy getting your application for the rental, I cannot tell you how excited we are to have you come! Its great you are staying with us for your holiday, I really think you’ll have an awesome time at the rental apartment you got from us. Seriously, though Vanessa, I need to warn you-- there’s quite a list of rules to help you get the best out of your stay. I’d better tell you about the main ones you’ve got to stick to. There’s a lot of stuff we don’t we don’t want guests to do so this is gonna be a long list-sorry ok? I personally hate the idea of so many rules, but hey, its for your safety so you have to be ok with all this, or you should cancel the whole trip and not come if you don’t like the rules.

You can’t drive your car around the Village. It’s a small village with narrow roads. People are
always running around, so it’s real scary, and accidents are always happening and residents are getting hurt. So cars are totally banned. Are you in a wheelchair or anything like that? Only disabled people are allowed to use cars. However, you can drive to the apartment the first day to drop off/pick up suitcases and stuff.

So that’s one good thing.Not surprisingly, we expect you to look after the furniture and kitchen stuff etc. at the unit and it’ll be your fault if you damage anything. Remember we needed you to pay some extra money as
a deposit just in case? Well, if you’re real careful you’ll get it all that money back at the end of the holiday if nothing bad has happened to the rental unit. I hope you won’t break anything!

The good news is that you’re allowed to bring your doggie Bruno with you so long as you tell us in advance. Is Bruno a dangerous dog or is he really nice? If he won’t bite anyone you can bring him with you, as we really like dogs at SeaView Village. Won’t that be nice for the old doggie?
He’ll see the beach! I love that he’ll have a holiday with you. I’m really looking forward to seeing you. Hit me back with an email or something, to confirm your arrival date.

Love,
Adam Jones.

2 Likes

Hi, what exactly do you want to us to do?

Rewrite this letter in formal language.

1 Like

Why do you want us to rewrite this letter when you want to improve your English yourself? You have to make an effort and try to solve the task before we can give you feedback.

Dear Vanessa Hobbs,

Hope you are doing well. I am the General Manager from SeaView Village Rentals, and I am pleased to receive your application for the rental, I cannot inform you how excited we are to have you here. I am overwhelmed that you decided to stay with us for your holiday and I think you will have a great time at the rental apartment that we offered you. I Solemnly request to warn you Vanessa, there is quite a list of regulations to assist you receive the best out of your stay. I should rather inform you about the main ones you have to abide by. There are numerous activities we don’t desire guests to do therefore this is going to be a lengthy list, hope that is okay with you. I personally dislike the notion of so many rules, however, we take this measure for your own safety, and I hope you have agreed upon this, or you have to kindly cancel your trip if you are facing issues regarding our rules and regulations.

You are not allowed to drive around the Village. It’s a diminutive village with narrow roads. People are always hanging about, so it is real concern and accidents occur very often and leave the residents injured. That is why cars are totally banned. Do you face any disability, like depending on a wheelchair? Only people with a condition are allowed to utilize cars. However, you are allowed to drive to your destination the first day to drop off/collect suitcases and belongings. So that is a positive point.

As expected, we anticipate you look after the furniture and kitchen appliances, etc at the unit or else you will be held responsible for any damage made. Just a reminder, we do need you to pay some additional charge as a deposit, just to be on the same side. Well, if you are cautious, you will recevie your money at the end of your stay if the rental unit is not damaged. I hope you are well aware of your surroundings.

The exiciting news is that you are allowed to bring your pet with you so long as you tell us in advance. Is Bruno a vicious dog or is he pleasant? You can bring him as long as Bruno does not cause any trouble, as we really like dogs at SeaView Village. It will be pleasant for Bruno. He will get to experience the beach. It brings me warmth knowing that he will get to spend a holiday with you. I am eagerly looking forward to seeing you. kindly, reply to me back with a email to confirm your arrival date.

Sincerely,

Adam Jones

Can you please point out my mistakes?

1 Like

Dear Vanessa Hobbs,

I hope you are doing well. I am the General Manager of SeaView Village Rentals, and I am happy to receive your application for rentals, I can’t tell you how excited we are to have you here. I am overwhelmed that you have chosen to spend your vacation with us and I think you will have a great time at the vacation rental we offer. I would like to seriously ask you to warn Vanessa, there are quite a few rules to help you make the most of your stay. I should rather inform you about the most important ones that you must comply with. There are numerous activities that we don’t want our guests to do, so this list will be very long, I hope that’s okay with you. I personally don’t like the thought of so many rules, but we are taking this action for your own safety, and I hope you are okay with it, or you will have to kindly cancel your trip if you have problems with our rules and regulations.

It is not allowed to drive a car through the village. It is a tiny village with narrow streets. It is very restless and there are often accidents in which the residents are injured. That is why cars are completely forbidden. Do you have a disability, for example, are you dependent on a wheelchair? Only people with a disability are allowed to use a car. However, you are allowed to take a car to your destination on the first day to drop off or pick up suitcases and other things. So that is a positive point.

As expected, we expect you to take care of the furniture and kitchen appliances, etc. in the apartment, otherwise you will be held responsible for any damages. As a reminder, you will have to pay an additional fee as a deposit just to be on the same page. If you are careful, you will get your money back at the end of your stay if the rental unit is not damaged. I hope you are aware of your surroundings.

The happy news is that you may bring your pet, as long as you let us know in advance. Is Bruno a vicious dog or is he sweet? You can bring him as long as Bruno doesn’t cause any trouble, because we really like dogs at SeaView Village. It will be pleasant for Bruno. He will be able to experience the beach. It warms me to know that he will spend a vacation with you. I am very much looking forward to meeting you. Please email me to confirm your arrival date.

Sincerely yours,

Adam Jones

1 Like

Thank You so much for helping me. This means a lot to me.

1 Like