Could you correct my 5 sentences (1-5) below.
I tried writhing “reported speech” based on 1a-5a
Thanks a lot!!
- She told me that it had been nice weather the day before in London.
1a. She said to me, “It was nice weather yesterday in London.”
- She told me that she would be back by next afternoon.
2a. She said to me, “I will be back by tomorrow afternoon.”
- I told the child that I would give him 10 dollars if he washed my car.
3a. I said to the child, “Wash my car and you will have 10 dollars.”
- My mother told my brother that he would catch a cold if he didn’t put his jacket on.
4a. My mother said to my brother, “Put your jacket on or you will catch a cold.”
- He asked me if I wanted to eat something and added that there were some Chinese and French restaurants near here.
5a. He said to me, “Do you want to eat something? There are some Chinese and French restaurants near here.”