Relative clauses, are these examples correct?

I’m asking whether they are defining or non-defining. I’ve put the commas:

Salsa, which means sause in Spanish, is a mixture of Spanish Carribean rhythms and styles.

The Salsa band Sonora Carrusales, which songs are played in salsa clubs everywhere, was formed in 1995.

The singer Gloria Estefan, who was born in Cuba but now lives in USA, uses salsa in many of her songs.

The Puerto Rican American Victor Manuelle, which carrer began when he was discovered by G.Santa, is often though of as a romantic salsa singer.

The Album Traversia, where he improves vocals and lyrics within a salsa tune, was a huge success.

I have underlined the problems:

Salsa, which means sause in Spanish, is a mixture of Spanish Carribean rhythms and styles.

The Salsa band Sonora Carrusales, which songs are played in salsa clubs everywhere, was formed in 1995.

The singer Gloria Estefan, who was born in Cuba but now lives in USA, uses salsa in many of her songs.

The Puerto Rican American Victor Manuelle, which carrer began when he was discovered by G. Santa, is often though of as a romantic salsa singer.

The Album Traversia, where he improves vocals and lyrics within a salsa tune, was a huge success.

I’m sorry for the horrible mistakes, it’s due to the haste. I was in a hurry. Here are the corrected sentences.

Salsa, which means sauce in Spanish, is a mixture of Spanish Carribean rhythms and styles.

The Salsa band Sonora Carrusales, whose songs are played in salsa clubs everywhere, was formed in 1995.

The singer Gloria Estefan, who was born in Cuba but now lives in the USA, uses salsa in many of her songs.

The Puerto Rican American Victor Manuelle, whose career began when he was discovered by G. Santa, is often though of as a romantic salsa singer.

The Album Traversia, where he improvises vocals and lyrics within a salsa tune, was a huge success.

Are there any extra commas ?

Are there any extra commas ?-- No.

Mister Micawber, thank you for your reply, I thought it was quite harder than it really is.