Teachers, please help me to check this. Many thanks for your help.
- What floor is your flat on?
- There are two rooms, a kitchen, a hall and a bathroom. The kitchen is rather large, it serves as a dining room.
- You have all modern conveniences, haven’t you?
- Yes, we have. Our new address is Leister Street 16, flat 22.
- Is there a lift?
- Yes, we have even a chute for refuse. Well, next Sunday we are going to have a house-warming party. Come to our place and see it with your own eyes.
- Is it very far from the centre of the city?
- Certainly, there is.
- Peter, have you already moved to a new flat?
- It’s a great pity, but we haven’t yet.
- Have you got a telephone?
- It’s on the fourth floor.
- Thanks a lot.
- It takes me about forty minutes to get to the Institute by bus.
- How many rooms are there in your flat?