Reaction essay

Through the movie “the pursuit of happiness” I have learned to think about how to pursuit of happiness. The movie recorded a real life of Chris Garden. By facing many difficult in life; finally, he overcame all and became a business man. When I watched this movie, three points in this movie I have influenced are; father can do everything for his children, if we got a dream and we have got to protect it, and don’t ever let somebody tell you that you can’t do something.
First of all, all fathers will always try his best in order to bring a better life for his children. Mostly though when thinking of the people that influenced me most as a child I think immediately of my dad. He had a huge impact on my life. I can remember all things he did and do for us. My dad helps me to recognize that women can do everything if we have education. I wonder how is difficult if we don’t have father in our house.
Another point in the movie gives us message that if we got a dream we need to defend and try to get it. In our life, each person has different dream and the way people pursues it is different. Some people can be successful with their dream. Others people may lose their dream because they don’t have enough desire and patience. Our dream will never success if we don’t know how to draw plan in order to get it.
The last reaction I feel from this movie is never let somebody tell us that we can’t do something.
If someone said that we can’t do, it means that they can’t do and they want us don’t have it. It is really a excellent message. If we scare, and we don’t know how to work out with difficult in life, we will never achieve success. Happiness and success don’t run across to us. We need to keep on with our work to get it.
All in all, the movie hands down messages that people can be successful if they know how to protect and follow their dream. It also reminds us that all parents love and do everything for their children. However, success can come to us when we can know how to deal and work out all problems in our life.

Dear Kitos,

Would you please correct my essay?.
Thanks for your help.

Seasand

TOEFL listening discussions: What are the two students doing?

Through the movie “The pursuit of happiness” I have learned to think about how to pursue happiness. The movie recorded the lifel life of Chris Garden. By facing many difficulties in life he finally overcame all and became a business man. When I watched this movie, three points in this movie I have noted were; a father will do everything for his children, if we have a dream we have to protect it, and don’t ever let somebody tell you that you can’t do something.
First of all, every father will always try his best in order to bring a better life for his children. Mostly though, when thinking of the people that influenced me most as a child, I think immediately of my dad. He had a huge impact on my life. I can remember all the things that he did and still does for us. My dad helps me to recognize that women can do everything if we have education. I wonder how difficult it would be if we didn’t have a father in our house.
Another point in the movie gives us the message that if we have a dream we need to defend and try to achieve it. In our life, each person has a different dream, and the way people pursue it is different. Some people can be successful with their dream. Others people may lose their dream because they don’t have enough desire and patience. Our dream will never succeed if we don’t know how to draw a plan in order to get it.
The last reaction I feel from this movie is never let somebody tell us that we can’t do something.
If someone says that we can’t do something, it means that they can’t do it, and they don’t want us to have it. It is really an excellent message. If we are scared, and we don’t know how to work out with a difficulty in life, we will never achieve success. Happiness and success don’t run across to us. We need to keep on with our work to get them.

All in all, the movie hands down messages that people can be successful if they know how to protect and follow their dream. It also reminds us that all parents love and do everything for their children. However, success can come to us when we can know how to deal and work out all problems in our life.

A nice essay.

Kitos. 8/10