Rape within the US Army!

Maybe it’s better, if I add something:
A woman who will be raped has an unconscious desire of getting raped in herself. A very strong fear of getting raped and a fascination of it. There’s is something out of balance in her own sexuality. This is what pulls the raper into her life.
A woman living her sexuality without any fear or feeling of being guilty or anything of that kind, will never get raped. There are enough investigations existing about this phenomenon.

Best regards,
Andreas

Andreas, it is you who doesn’t understand, and the way you contradict yourself shows me that you don’t even understand yourself:

contradicts:

According to your statements, a molested child needed to be molested because it is the universal law and the culprit is its tool. The child needed the child molester to balance something in him or her. The child had the unconscious desire in him or herself to become molested.

A raped woman needed to be raped because it is the universal law and the culprit is its tool. The woman needed the rapist to balance something in her. The woman had the unconscious desire in herself to become raped.

What you are doing here is giving rapists and child molesters a great excuse and the license to do what they are doing. You are saying that they are only subject to the universal law and a part of the universe and that all they are doing is keeping the universe in balance, as well as the woman/child/raped man deep within her or himself.

You are saying that the women who get raped have problems with their own sexuality and do not live their sexuality freely, therefore they attract the rapists so they can straighten these women out.

Whoa, that leaves me speechless!

I don’t know which psychologists you’re reading, but I would really love to know your sources. You keep mentioning ancient wisdom, which makes you appear to be wise, but in fact you are only misinterpreting and twist the words the way you want it all to mean, just as religious fanatics misinterpret their religious texts and twist them into whatever they want them to mean.

Let me tell you the facts:

Nobody, no man, no woman, no child has the “deep desire” to be violated, neither in their consciousness nor in their subconsciousness. If you are thinking of masochists, I will have you know that there is a huge difference between fetish games and the real thing. A rapist does not rape because it’s erotic, but because he wants to exert control over his victim. Of course he will not choose a big, muscular, dangerous-looking person as his victim. He does not want to put himself in danger, after all. That does not mean, however, that the victim actually wanted to be raped.

Here is my advice, since you seem to love wisdom:

1. Don’t explain to a woman what it is like to be a woman. (Why are there so many men who feel that they are all-knowing and need to take it upon themselves to teach a woman what they think they know of women? I’m thinking of pop-psychologists and wanna-be gurus, as well as all the men who sit at the regular’s table in their pubs.)
  2. Remember that every theory has its opponents, and theories often get discounted and proven as false (such as the theory that the victim has a subconscious wish to become victimized).
  3. Don’t use proverbs and ancient wisdom without actually knowing by whom and where they are from and what they mean. (I even give you an example: Nietzsche’s “Beyond Good and Evil” in the Religion and Tolerance thread). Everybody with a brain knows that even esoteric prattle does not camouflage a person’s actual stupidity.
  4. Stick with facts, not with theories.
  5. Don’t discount your discussion partner’s statements by claiming that he or she doesn’t understand. It only shows that you are a weak and poor conversationalist who wants to get his point across no matter what, and if you encounter resistance or are being shown that you are in truth contradicting yourself, all you can do is say, “Well, you just don’t understand.”

Hope this helps,

Claudia

Claudia
I don’t think Andrew is “speaking from experience” I think he means from what he has read on the subject.

I’m not going to pretend to be an expert but I don’t think just being a woman automatically makes one an expert on the subject either.

just my opinion.

Hey, Claudia,

what you have written is just the effect I nearly expected. Can’t help it. If I wanted to explain all these things I would have to tell you my biography until today and a lot of things I have learned during the last years and still do. (From experience and not from books, I have to admit, Jamie. Although I also read sometimes.) I guess I easily can accept everything you wrote not only as your thoughts but as the point where you are just now on your own way.
I really believe that everyone of us is on a certain point on his way, and on each of these points you have another view. Maybe I see a lake on my point, and you see a tree on yours. I accept it is useless to shout over to you: “Well, take a look at this lake!” Then you will surely answer me (if you answer at all): “There is no lake anywhere!” But your point is never wrong, is never a fault, it is your point.
But: If you cannot understand each of my posts as a whole, you won’t understand them at all. Only picking out one or two sentences is a l w a y s changing the meaning, but it is a usual thing people do when they talk to each other by a forum. Remember: Day and night contradict themselves, but they are o n e. This is as logical as life itself.
(Maybe it also makes a difference, if one sees life only to be a one-way number of years until a thing called death. I see life like a never ending circle where all the appearances always change (death is only one of these changes, it is another level of being). The book where I can read it is nature itself.)
Or have you ever learned anything about modern physics? Not Newton physics, but Einstein’s or Planck’s. Some mad people like me do learn about them…
I just imagine Bergdeutscher looking for the next bin he can put me in. May he do so, never mind.
Have a good time,
Andreas

Well, it is as I said. Who would have thought? lol

You have never really answered my questions and you have never truly responded to my statements. All you can do is beat about the bush with lots of blabbering about things that do not even pertain to the subject.

If you had ever gained experience or worked with rape victims, you wouldn’t blabber about how rape and rapists are part of the universe, and that the victims had problems with their own sexuality and thus needed to find balance by being raped. Again: no victim has the desire to be victimized! Go ask a rape victim and hear what he or she is going to tell you. See how they react if you tell them how night and day are opposites but are as one. Rapists seek out victims that are no danger to the rapists, so they can exert their control over their victim.

I never said that all women are experts in womanhood. I said that men should not arrogate to themselves to explain a woman what it is like to be a woman. Big difference there.

Claudia

My own mother once had been raped, believe it or not, Claudia;

I know something about therapies, I want to say: h e l p f u l , s u c c e s s f u l therapies. A therapist should know what he is doing and saying, I guess.

You write yourself: Rapists seek out victims that are no danger to the rapists, and so on… And now remember, what I was talking about some posts before. (If a woman is living her sexuality… and so on… - she’ll be a strong woman then and a danger to a rapist… - I think now you could understand…)

Have a good time,
Andreas

For the last time:

1. A woman is NOT at fault for getting raped.
  2. There are no “signals” or “triggers” she could ever send out to a rapist that would and could excuse rape.
  3. Rape is about anger and control, not about sex.
  4. A raped woman did not get raped because she didn’t live her sexuality or was imbalanced somehow. That is utter nonsense.
  5. Since rape is not about sex, it doesn’t matter how the woman was dressed at the time of her rape.
  6. Rapists seek out victims that are of no physical danger to him; it has nothing to do with a woman’s sexual life.
  7. Rape does not keep the universe in balance. This is not a “just world” and things happen for no reason at all.
  8. There are people who want to put the blame on the victim just so they can think that it won’t ever happen to themselves because they are “smarter than that”.
  9. No victim ever has a subconscious desire to get raped. (And fetish games are NOT the real thing.)
  10. Segregating, hiding or veiling women does not prevent rape.

Claudia

The essence of your statements, Claudia,

would be (for me): Life is without sense and destiny. A nano-point of light between two eternities of nothing. And all of us are victims of unpredictable accidents.

I wouldn’t be able to live on if I would think like you.

I hope you can excuse my brighter view,

Andreas

Judging from this last year!
I would be careful Andrew as I think Claudia likes horror films and Spiders

Black widow woman who drugged, raped ten men
June 19, 2009 7:55AM 146 comments

A YOUNG Russian woman, a devoted collector of horror films and spiders, is on trial for sedating and raping 10 men.

The police were shocked that 32-year-old Valeria K., a quiet good-looking woman from the city of Tambov, was the mysterious rapist who abused 10 local men after poisoning them with clonidine, Life.ru reports.

Valeria, who has already been nicknamed the Black Widow for her love of spiders, would get acquainted with men and invite them to her place.

She gave them drinks with clonidine, which almost immediately sent them to sleep for almost 24 hours.

After that, she undressed her victims and raped them, tightening a rope on their male organs to keep them erect.

Waking up in hospital with clonidine poisoning and penis trauma, all the victims could remember was a friendly brunette who gave them drinks.

Finally, local police identified the offender and arrested her.

At present, the police know about ten of Valeria’s victims, although one of them refused to file a complaint against her.

“It was great,” the unnamed man said.

“I like hot women. I only wish she hadn’t use the clonidine on me.”
perthnow.com.au/news/black-w … 5744078301

lol …masochist requests the sadist to hit him/her and sadist responses :“Not as long as you´re awake…” lol

Thank you for that nice report, Jamie!

The only thing almost unbelievable for me is, how that woman could manage it to keep all those penises erected…

Best regards,
Andreas

Good morning all.

Do we REALLY have to have this thread reduced to this level ???

We do have ladies reading this Forum who hope to improve their education. I can’t see this article helping anyone at all.

Kitos.

I cannot understand you, Kitos,
in my view this “level” is not very “low”. I didn’t use vulgar expressions, and everything we talked about is part of life how it is. Verbal attacks don’t do me any harm, and I don’t feel myself like having been thrown by mud. The topics of a discussion forum will never “help” anyone resolving a problem, that’s right, but for learning English they are ok and sometimes even very good.
I have joined this forum in order to improve my English, and that’s what I have done and still do.

Best regards,
Andreas

OK Andrew, You are entitled to your opinion. I’d be the last to deny you that, but I feel this is as low as this thread should go. That’s my opinion, please allow me that.

Kitos.

The Mighty Bill is back!! :slight_smile:
Welcome and hoping you’re well Bill…

Bill I’m all for the freedom of speech and what is it that French Philosopher says?
But it also has its down side - but I see his view it as the lessor of two evils.

I like to speak my mind(Ok I’m a slabber!) as you do and I’ve been called amongst other things “Anti American” etc here a few times but I am no more Anti American than someone critical of the IRA is “Anti-Catholic” problem is its obvious this crap is used to quieten decent of the US military and its foreign policy.So my main problem with controlling free speech is there is invariably an ulterior motive.

Thank you James for the warm welcome.

The only “ulterior motive” that regulates both my behaviour and verbal reply is that of common decency, and the belief that females should be treat with respect, whatever the circumstance.

Bill.

Be Serious Bill
How can you say that after all the pain they have inflicted upon you/us ! :slight_smile:

But I can say that Jim, and I have done so. Women deserve respect, whatever they say or do.

We may not like or agree with what their actions bring about, but they are not the enemy.

We reap what we sow. If you treat a person with respect then they will do likewise toward you.

And what about the Black widow Bill?

What about when you’re lying there paralyzed and she’s standing over you with that rope? :slight_smile:

OK … I’m gone.